2021 VFL Comp | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 VFL Comp

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
From Richmond Email just received

Club members will have free access to all VFL home games and will be required to use their 12-digit membership barcode number to redeem a ticket online.

Tickets for each home will be available via INTIX Wednesday 10am the week leading into the game.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Count me in as well LOL

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Fair to say there will be at least 16 eyes keenly trained on a number of lads tomorrow, particularly MoJu, Stacky, RCD and CJ.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
So can Jack Ross play in the VFL game tomorrow? Is there any rule to say he can’t play in the VFL side if he’s selected medical sub in the AFL game? This kid needs game time.

Geez I hate the medical sub. Just *smile* deal with injuries as they come.

Reactions: 2 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
VFL tickets available now, Intix is following in the steps of Ticketek & Ticketmaster in providing *smile* service !

Took my 25 minutes for my barcode to work & then when I got the tickets I printed them & see they have the start time as 3pm, this is clearly incorrect , start time is 2pm