2022 Brownlow Medal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Brownlow Medal

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Think this is the least interested I’ve ever been in the Brownlow….
Sportsbet has brought back the ability to multibet on club vote leaders, so I'm intere$ted. You might even say inve$ted.

Reactions: 1 user

Juffaricho

"Pressure wins Premierships"
Oct 26, 2007
Sportsbet has brought back the ability to multibet on club vote leaders, so I'm intere$ted. You might even say inve$ted.
Me too. And Shai at $2.90 is the centerpiece. I am hoping they reward his 17 possie , 2 goal games (with a sprinkling of center clearance) well. We will know early if they do.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
James Reyne doing a pretty good job on boys light up, smoking pot is really not a big deal anymore.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
All those 12 year old staying up to watch the Brownlow...., mummy do you have a little helper? Daddy do you hope for trousers down on a business flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
All those 12 year old staying up to watch the Brownlow...., mummy do you have a little helper? Daddy do you hope for trousers down on a business flight.
they would have to be a mensa superstar linguistics prodigy to understand even half a line !

when they introd him I thought to myself 'it would be funny if he did boys light up', then the music kicked in, LOL

• Haha

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
So we led Carlton for 3 and half quarters and we don’t poll a single vote!!

Reactions: 3 users