2022 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Draft Thread

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Dropping your knees and driving your head into an opponent's armpit is now the first course of action for these kids (looking at you, Ashcroft). That'll draw the crowds, well done AFL. tHe hEaD iS sAcrOsaNCt.
A few weeks back my son got a yellow card for executing the perfect way of getting the footy. Got down low, got the footy and used his body to protect his head. The other kid went in head first and my sons hip got him high.

My point is these kids aren’t taught how to properly go for the footy. Most go in head first.

Reactions: 3 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
A few weeks back my son got a yellow card for executing the perfect way of getting the footy. Got down low, got the footy and used his body to protect his head. The other kid went in head first and my sons hip got him high.

My point is these kids aren’t taught how to properly go for the footy. Most go in head first.
It's a disgrace, SA. They are actually encouraging players to put their heads where they shouldn't be.

Reactions: 1 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Didn't see todays game, but I have never seen any player in any game favoured by the umps as much as Ashcroft was last week against the Allies. I reckon he got 8 frees, maybe 10. It got awkward.

I wouldn't want him, not at a banker top 5 pick anyway. He's a Darcy Parish-type, racks them up but doesn't do enough damage.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Didn't see todays game, but I have never seen any player in any game favoured by the umps as much as Ashcroft was last week against the Allies. I reckon he got 8 frees, maybe 10. It got awkward.

I wouldn't want him, not at a banker top 5 pick anyway. He's a Darcy Parish-type, racks them up but doesn't do enough damage.
He got 9, according to today's commentators.

He did spark Metro in the third today for their match-winning burst. Bit of Darcy Parish about him. I like Hewett better and McKenzie just as much.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

Tend to agree Snakes Alive (red ones are the best).

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Dropping your knees and driving your head into an opponent's armpit is now the first course of action for these kids (looking at you, Ashcroft). That'll draw the crowds, well done AFL. tHe hEaD iS sAcrOsaNCt.
Ashcroft does it (10 frees for last week), nick watson does it.

Theylle start testing knee reflexes at the draft camp soon

• Haha

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Like i said, im bias against ump childs,

But i rate mackenzie over ashcroft.

To be fair, ashcrofts game has gone a bit cotch 2016 this year,

But ive watched him since he was 12, and he can do the 55m running clearance goal when his side is 5 pts down.

Us punters dont realise these kids sometimes have incompetant coaches and they are such pros they follow roles to the letter,

This probably isnt the case with ashcroft; his old man probably tells the coach his role,

But its worth considering for other kids

My prediction for frees Allies (home) V Vic Cuntry today

8:24

Commentators will say 'geelong falcons footy factory' 35 times, and theylle get allies players names right every 4th time

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Who was the kid playing FF for the Vics??? Only watched enough for a few score checks of the game but I saw him launch for a nice hang n I think he kicked 7 sausages for the game, that's massive impact.

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
super coach scores from the weekend games
VIC mtero v wa and

VIC country v allies

VIC METRO v WESTERN AUSTRALIA SUPERCOACH SCORES

VIC METRO

153 - Matthew Jefferson

152 - Will Ashcroft

132 - Lewis Hayes

108 - Harry Sheezel

105 - Cam Mackenzie

105 - Alwyn Davey Jnr

92 - Callum Verrell

88 - Nathan Philactides

79 - Jakob Anderson

75 - Charlie Clarke

70 - Olli Hotton

70 - Blake Drury

68 - Josh Weddle

54 - Ben Hempel

52 - Hudson O’Keefe

50 - Sam Grant

50 - Cameron Kizan

45 - Kai Windsor

38 - Jalean Pavlidis

34 - Mitchell Rowe

33 - Darcy Edmends

24 - Nate Caddy

15 - Jovan Petric

WESTERN AUSTRALIA

148 - Elijah Hewett

102 - Hugh Davies

98 - Griff Julian

88 - Sam Gilbey

87 - Jedd Busslinger

84 - Darcy Jones

81 - Luke Michael

81 - Reuben Ginbey

80 - Kane Bevan

74 - Mitchell Edwards

73 - Harry Cole

71 - Koltyn Tholstrup

69 - Daniel Gathercole

68 - Jed Hagan

66 - Jack Cleaver

64 - Chase Bourne

55 - Jackson Broadbent

54 - Jordyn Baker

50 - Riley Hardeman

32 - Steely Green

31 Conrad Williams

30 - Corey Tregenza-Cashell

24 - Tyrell Dewar

Alwyn Davey Jr lays a tackle. Picture: Dylan Burns/AFL Photos via Getty Images

Alwyn Davey Jr lays a tackle. Picture: Dylan Burns/AFL Photos via Getty Images

ALLIES v VIC COUNTRY

ALLIES

128 - Harry Rowston

99 - Jaspa Fletcher

91 - Angus Anderson

89 - Tom McCullum

86 - Brandon Leary

85 - Lachlan Cowan

76 - Nick Madden

74 - Joshua Cooper

65 - Jake Rogers

58 - Jed Walter

56 - Luke Lawrence

54 - Marlin Corbett

52 - Toby Alker

51 - Ryley Sanders

48 - Brinn Little

47 - Shadeau Brain

40 - Caiden Cleary

36 - Seth Campbell

33 - Ned Stevens

24 - Liam Hude

21 - Lloyd Johnston

15 - Ryan Eyers

15 - Ethan Read

Harry Rowston gets a kick away. Picture: Getty Images

Harry Rowston gets a kick away. Picture: Getty Images
VIC COUNTRY

155 - Jhye Clark

142 - Jaxon Binns

133 - Henry Hustwaite

129 - Mitch Szybokowski

120 - Ted Clohesy

113 - Cooper Vickery

100 - Harley Reid

99 - Coby Burgiel

97 - Jacob Konstanty

92 - Oliver Hollands

92 - Hugh Bond

88 - Olivier Northam

81 - Caleb Mitchell

77 - Noah Long

71 - Aaron Cadman

66 - Max Knobel

62 - Oscar Murdoch

61 - Zane Duursma

52 - Charlie Barnett

45 - Jonti Schuback

42 - James Van Es

27 - Felix Fogarty

11 - Archer Reid

Reactions: 3 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Not as many “true” tall forwards as was perpetuated last year.
If we want a power forward, one would imagine that he needs to be around the 197cm range and above to combat the monster defenders.
Unless he’s a footballing freak like JR8.
I’m going early. Keeler or Lemmy with one of our picks

Last edited:

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Not as many “true” tall forwards as was perpetuated last year.
If we want a power forward, one would imagine that he needs to be around the 197cm range and above to combat the monster defenders.
Unless he’s a footballing freak like JR8.
I’m going early. Keeler or Lemmy with one of our picks
I haven’t seen enough Lemmey to be sure but I agree with the type.

If Clark slips I’d have to take him tho.

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015

AFL Draft Special: The top 75 draft prospects from across Australia​

Will-Ashcroft.b8b5b44.jpg

Will Ashcroft​

Club: Sandringham Dragons/Old Brighton VAFA
Height: 183cm
Weight: 79kg
DOB: 08/04/04
A medium midfielder who is an elite ball winner with clean hands, Ashcroft is just as good whether playing inside or outside. He’s a fine emerging leader who handles pressure well. Ashcroft has been the dominant player at underage level over the past two years and has carried that form into some stunning football at VFL level for the Brisbane Lions this year. He also captained the Australian under-18 team in its match against Collingwood’s VFL side in May and logged 24 disposals. Ashcroft’s 36 disposals (20 contested) in the opening match for Vic Metro in the under 18 national championships confirmed his dominance of underage football this year, backed up by 25 disposals in Vic Metro's second match. He is eligible as a father-son to the Lions, where his father Marcus played over 300 games.
Aaron-Cadman.c64897f.jpg

Aaron Cadman​

Club: GWV Rebels/Darley FC/Emmanuel College
Height: 194cm
Weight: 88kg
DOB: 03/03/04
A left-footed tall forward with a vice-like grip overhead, Cadman is also incredibly clean below the knees for a big man. He presents well as a target forward with his repeat leading and an aggressive approach to the ball is a feature of his game. Cadman has progressed in his development after showing potential in representing Victoria Country at Under 17s level. He was a late call up to the Australian Under 18 team after a promising start to the NAB League season with the Rebels, which has seen him average 14.4 disposals, five marks and 2.6 goals across seven matches.
Jhye-Clark.e979e4a.jpg

Jhye Clark​

Club: Geelong Falcons/Queenscliff FC
Height: 180cm
Weight: 77kg
DOB: 23/07/04
Clark is a small midfielder who attacks the ball aggressively and distributes it neatly by both hand and foot on either side of his body. He is an aggressive tackler who runs hard both ways and has performed consistently at a high level. In May, he played in the Australian under 18 team against Collingwood’s VFL side and was one of his country’s best as he gathered 19 possessions. He has been ultra consistent for the Falcons, averaging 24 disposals (12 contested) across six matches. Clark was outstanding in Victoria Country’s two-point win over South Australia in the first match of the under 18 national championships as he had 24 disposals at 79% efficiency in a best on ground performance. He backed up that match with 27 disposals and a goal in Vic Country's second match of the championships against the Allies.
Alwyn-Davey.960282b.jpg

Alwyn Davey jnr​

Club: Oakleigh Chargers/Palmerston Magpies FC/Xavier College
Height: 181cm
Weight: 74 kg
DOB: 26/02/04
A small forward or midfielder, Davey was a late inclusion into the Australian under 18s team in May after some promising early season NAB League form with the Chargers. He then really shone for Vic Metro in a trial match in June, recording 25 disposals and five clearances. Davey possesses one-touch hands, is crafty around goals and has great pace and elusiveness. He is the son of former Essendon forward Alwyn Davey Snr and, alongside his twin brother Jayden, who is recovering from an ACL injury and is equally talented, are eligible as father-son selections for Essendon this year. Davey logged 19 disposals and kicked two goals in Vic Metro's second match of the under 18 national championships.
Jacob-Konstanty.b71104a.jpg

Jacob Konstanty​

Club: Gippsland Power/Drouin FNC/Lowanna College
Height: 176cm
Weight: 70kg
DOB: 09/11/04
A small forward who was first spotted playing for Drouin Reserves early last year, Konstanty switched codes from soccer which he had played for the four years prior. He has since made rapid progress through the talent pathway, representing Vic Country at Under 17s level and kicking three goals and laying four tackles in a match against Vic Metro in Bendigo. Konstanty has great pace and evasiveness and his pressure game is a real weapon. He has continued to develop this year and produced an eye-catching performance for Vic Country in an under 18s trial match against Vic Metro in June, booting four goals from 19 disposals. Konstanty missed the opening under 18 national championships match due to health and safety protocols, but booted three goals in Vic Country's second outing against the Allies.
Oliver-Hollands.1b8595e.jpg

Oliver Hollands​

Club: Murray Bushrangers/Wodonga FC/Geelong Grammar
Weight: 73kg
DOB: 16/01/04
A medium midfielder, Hollands uses his elite aerobic running ability to win the ball both on the inside and outside. He is a prolific ball winner who impressed in two games at Under 17s level for Vic Country last year. Hollands is composed with the ball in hand and makes good decisions. A boarder at Geelong Grammar, he is the brother to Gold Coast Suns’ Elijah, who was Drafted at pick 7 in 2020. Hollands is a member of the NAB AFL Academy and was prominent for Vic Country in the opening match of the national championships, having 19 disposals.
Henry-Hustwaite.6a36f64.jpg

Henry Hustwaite​

Club: Dandenong Stingrays/ Rosebud FC
Weight: 84kg
DOB: 20/07/04
A left-footed tall defender or midfielder who is extremely composed with the ball in hand, Hustwaite is an efficient ball user by hand and foot. He has good vision and footy nous and was one of four players who were added to the Australian under 18 team that faced Collingwood’s VFL side in May, on the back of some strong early-season form. Hustwaite performed soundly in that match and has been a consistent ball-winner for the Stingrays in the NAB League, averaging 22 disposals across his first eight matches this year. Hustwaite had 28 disposals and six clearances in Vic Country's second match of the under 18 national championships against the Allies.
Matthew-Jefferson.c3c1f39.jpg

Matthew Jefferson​

Club: Oakleigh Chargers/Ashburton FC/Wesley College
Height: 195cm
Weight: 78kg
DOB: 08/03/04
A tall forward whose marking both on the lead and in a contested situation is his weapon, Jefferson is quick off the mark and presents exceptionally well as a target up forward. He has a strong basketball background and won a Victorian Championship at under 16 level but has dedicated himself to football over the past two years. Jefferson is a member of the NAB AFL Academy under Tarkyn Lockyer and has averaged 7.5 marks and 1.5 goals per game with the Chargers and proved a strong marking target for Victoria Metro in the opening game of the championships.
Harry-Sheezel.8a3d8b1.jpg

Harry Sheezel​

Club: Sandringham Dragons/Ajax FC
Weight: 74kg
DOB: 13/10/04
A medium forward, Sheezel has a special ability to make something out of nothing around the goals. He has the ability to read the cues ahead of others with his footy smarts, often crumbing and goaling in the one action. A strong one-on-one mark, he has averaged 23.7 disposals and 2.4 goals across seven NAB League matches for the Dragons this year. Sheezel has continued to progress this season being a shining light for Vic Metro with his 4 goals against the Allies superb.
Blake-Drury.8354f73.jpg

Blake Drury​

Club: Oakleigh Chargers/ Vermont FC/Caulfield Grammar
Height: 178cm
DOB: 11/01/04
Prolific ball winning small midfielder with that wonderful combination of speed and endurance which together with his game sense and composure has him in the centre of the action at all times. A star for Victoria Metro at Under 17s level last year has continued that level of performance into Under 18s level this year having 26 disposals including 8 inside 50s in its match against the Allies.
Mitch-Szybkowski.5bea26b.jpg

Mitch Szybkowski​

Club: Dandenong Stingrays/Beaconsfield FC
Height: 186cm
Weight: 84kg
DOB: 09/01/04
A medium midfielder with a sharp competitive edge, Szybkowski attacks the ball aggressively and lays strong tackles on the opposition. A good ball-winner with clean hands and great vision, he creates for his team with smart ball use. Szybkowski averaged 25 disposals in his first four NAB League games for the Stingrays and is also a member of the NAB AFL Academy in 2022.Opened championships in excellent form having 25 disposals and 4 clearances to be among his team’s best in the tough win over South Australia.
Luke-Teal.4e26ca4.jpg

Luke Teal​

Club: Oakleigh Chargers/Glen Iris FC/Trinity Gr
Height: 191cm
Weight: 81kg
DOB: 25/05/04
An athletic defender who runs and creates off half back, Teal can also play on the wing. He is strong overhead and a good player in one-on-one battles. Teal missed the early part of the year after having a bout of appendicitis but returned to represent Australia’s under 18s in a match against Collingwood’s VFL side in May. However, he has since gone on to injure his collarbone in a school football match for Trinity, which is expected to sideline the Vic Metro squad member for the majority of the under-18 national championships.
Elijah-Tsatas.1ee89c5.jpg

Elijah Tsatas​

Club: Oakleigh Chargers/Surrey Hills FC/Wesley College
Height: 188cm
Weight: 80kg
DOB: 18/11/04
A medium midfielder with elite ball winning ability and line-breaking speed, Tsatas started the NAB League season on fire as he averaged 32 disposals across the opening four rounds for the Chargers. However, a persistent foot injury required rehabilitation after the Australian under 18s match in May and it will sideline the Vic Metro member until after the under-18 national championships matches in July. Tsatas was, however, a standout player for Vic Metro at under-17s level last year.
George-Wardlaw.9a17e47.jpg

George Wardlaw​

Club: Oakleigh Chargers/St Peters FC/ St Kevin’s College
Height: 182cm
Weight: 82kg
DOB: 18/07/04
A medium midfielder who is a real competitive beast, Wardlaw is a point of difference with his attack on the ball in dispute, whether it be in the air or at ground level. He made a strong start to the NAB League season with the Chargers, averaging 20.7 disposals and 5.7 tackles from his first three games. Wardlaw was then outstanding for the Australia’s under 18s in May, being crowned his side’s best player against Collingwood’s VFL team. He recorded 18 disposals in that match, with his overhead marking and bursts from stoppages features of his game on the day. Wardlaw missed the first two games of the under 18 national championships due to injury.
Finn-Emile-Brennan.dc1fc53.jpg

Finn Emile-Brennan​

Club: Dandenong Stingrays/Mt Eliza FC
Height: 181cm
Weight: 72kg
DOB: 07/05/04
A small defender who is lightly framed but very composed in defence, Emile-Brennan uses the ball very efficiently by hand and foot. He is a prolific ball winner with good speed who has averaged 23.6 disposals across his first eight games for the Stingrays in the NAB League. Emile-Brennan is part of Melbourne’s Next Generation Academy, with his mother coming from Mauritius.
Brayden-George.4071a69.jpg

Brayden George​

Club: Murray Bushrangers/Wangaratta Rovers FC
Height: 185cm
Weight: 87kg
DOB: 13/01/04
A medium forward, George is a powerful player who creates and kicks goals in a similar fashion to Essendon’s Jake Stringer. He has speed to burn and has kicked multiple bags for the Bushrangers this season, including six majors against the Rebels and five against Gippsland Power. Across his first six matches for the Bushrangers, George kicked a total of 17 goals but is set to miss the championships due to injury.
Olivier-Northam.282a4d8.jpg

Olivier Northam​

Club: Geelong Falcons/St Joseph’s FC
Height: 195cm
Weight: 86kg
DOB: 28/07/04
A tall forward or ruckman, Northam possesses an impressive natural leap which allows him to compete at centre bounces against tall opponents. Mobile and agile, he follows up extremely well when the ball hits the ground and has clean hands below his knees. Northam is strong overhead around the ground and as a target up forward. He has been a consistent performer for the Falcons in the NAB League, averaging 15 disposals, 23 hit outs and a goal a game across eight matches this year. He has some similar traits to Melbourne’s 2021 Rising Star winner Luke Jackson.
Cameron-Mackenzie.4ca0968.jpg

Cameron Mackenzie​

Club: Sandringham Dragons/Beaumaris FC/Brighton Grammar
Height: 187cm
DOB: 21/01/04
A medium midfielder or defender who has started the season in terrific form for the Dragons, Mackenzie has averaged 24.4 disposals, 3.8 marks and 3.6 tackles across five matches in the NAB League while also playing some good school football. He is part of St Kilda’s Next Generation Academy and has great speed and composure, while also being a neat disposer of the ball. Mackenzie was one of the top performers in Vic Metro’s opening match against the Allies in the under-18 national championships, having 28 disposals (12 contested). He had a further 28 disposals and five clearances in Vic Metro's second match against Western Australia.
Hugh-Bond.6689e7a.jpg

Hugh Bond​

Club: GWV Rebels/North Ballarat FC
Height: 184cm
DOB: 25/09/04
A medium midfielder who is a prolific ball winner and is as strong as an ox, Bond is a stoppage star who wins his own ball and finds space when there is little. He has an elite endurance base which helps him get from contest-to-contest and averaged 20 disposals (12 contested), 5.1 clearances and 11.1 tackles across his first seven matches for the Rebels in the NAB League this year.

Jaxon Binns​

Club: Dandenong Stingrays/Berwick FC/Caulfield Grammar
DOB: 29/10/04
A medium midfielder or forward, Binns is a running machine but also has excellent vision and awareness using the ball efficiently by hand and foot. A dangerous player around goals, he impressed at under 17 level for Vic Country last year in a two-match series against Vic Metro due to a Covid-modified championship schedule. Across four matches for the Stingrays this year, Binns has averaged 21 disposals. He also had a game-high 39 disposals and 14 inside-50s in Vic Country's under 18 national championships match against the Allies.
Jonti-Schuback.55cb793.jpg

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015

Charlie Clarke​

Club: Sandringham Dragons/Port Melbourne Colts FC
Weight: 75kg
DOB: 04/01/04
A medium forward, Clarke shot to prominence in the NAB League when he kicked seven goals against the Tasmania Devils in just his fourth game in the competition earlier this year. He also logged 23 disposals in a best-on-ground performance that day. Clarke continues to win plenty of the ball and has averaged 20.4 disposals across his eight matches for the Dragons. He is also a strong pressure player and is averaging 4.1 tackles a game.
Cooper-Harvey.cf75575.jpg

Cooper Harvey​

Club: Northern Knights/North Heidelberg FC/Assumption College
DOB: 12/07/04
A small forward or midfielder with a real competitive streak, Harvey has good pace and great goal sense. The son of North Melbourne champion Brent Harvey, he is eligible to join the Kangaroos as a father-son selection this year. Harvey started the NAB League season full of promise with 25 disposals against the Chargers and 24 disposals against the Bushrangers before an injury curtailed his development. However, he is expected back on the field shortly. A student at Assumption College, he will mix his football for the rest of the year between that famous breeding ground for talent and the Knights in the NAB League.
Caleb-Mitchell.3a0ec4d.jpg

Caleb Mitchell​

Club: Murray Bushrangers/Yarrawonga FC/ Yarrawonga College
DOB: 10/08/04
Left footed wingman who has burst onto the scene this year with some outstanding performances for the Bushies having 31 disposals and kicking 2 goals against ladder leader Gippsland Power in round 8 and has averaged 19 disposals for the year. Grabbed his chance when included in the Victoria Country Under 18s team having 24 disposals in their thrilling victory over South Australia in the championships with his ball use impressive.
Darcy-Edmends.b86a63d.jpg

Darcy Edmends​

Club: Northern Knights/Heidelberg FC/Marcellin College
DOB: 28/05/04
A medium midfielder who is a really smooth mover on the wing, Edmends covers the ground particularly well and has a smart step through traffic. He is a creative player with his neat disposal by hand and foot, but an injury setback early in the season has hampered his progress. Edmends had averaged 18.2 disposals in four matches before injury struck and was impressive for Vic Metro in its under 17s matches last year.
Jaxon-Binns.7766066.jpg

Jaxon Binns​

Club: Dandenong Stingrays/Berwick FC/Caulfield Grammar
DOB: 29/10/04
A medium midfielder or forward, Binns is a running machine but also has excellent vision and awareness using the ball efficiently by hand and foot. A dangerous player around goals, he impressed at under 17 level for Vic Country last year in a two-match series against Vic Metro due to a Covid-modified championship schedule. Across four matches for the Stingrays this year, Binns has averaged 21 disposals. He also had a game-high 39 disposals and 14 inside-50s in Vic Country's under 18 national championships match against the Allies.
Jonti-Schuback.55cb793.jpg

Jonti Schuback​

Club: Gippsland Power/Maffra FNC
Weight: 75kg
DOB: 18/03/04
A medium defender with a high footy IQ, Schuback shows composure, elite decision making and precise kicking to set up the play from midfield or defence for his team. He has had a consistent start to 2022, averaging 19.3 disposals across seven matches for the Power, with his speed being a feature of his play. While not father-son eligible, Schuback is the son of Jacob Schuback, who was picked by Adelaide in the 2001 super draft but played only seven senior games over two years at the Crows.
Harvey-Howe.7ac9ae8.jpg

Harvey Howe​

Club: Gippsland Power/Traralgon FNC/ Lavalla Catholic College
Height: 201cm
Weight: 98kg
DOB: 26/10/04
A ruckman who is combative in the contest, Howe has really began to hone his ruck craft this year after receiving some tutelage along the journey from former AFL star and Vic Country coach Leigh Brown. He is very mobile and strong overhead, has a real physical presence around the ball and creates both space and opportunities for his teammates. Howe has averaged 11 disposals and 19.3 hit outs across his first seven matches for the Power this season.
Felix-Fogarty.f311d5f.jpg

Felix Fogarty​

Club: GWV Rebels/East Point FC/St Patrick’s College
Height: 198cm
DOB: 09/06/04
A tall forward or ruckman, Fogarty is starting to show real signs of developing as a marking target in attack. He has also added more second efforts and recovery to his game once the ball hits the ground, which are additional elements that are making him a genuine weapon up forward. Fogarty has averaged 12.4 disposals, three marks and 10 hit outs from seven NAB League matches for the Rebels.
no-image.841c7c6.jpg

Max Knobel​

Club: Gippsland Power/Maffra FNC
Height: 204cm
DOB: 27/06/04
A developing young ruckman, Knobel is still learning his ruck craft but is showing real potential after a late growth spurt. A neat left-foot kick, he has worked in tandem with Harvey Howe to give the Power first use of the ball and clearance dominance, averaging 13.3 hit outs and 7.5 disposals himself with the team heading the NAB League ladder. Knobel is the son of former AFL ruckman Trent Knobel, who played with Brisbane, St Kilda and Richmond across a 75-game career and is now part of the coaching panel with the Power.
James-Van-Es.f3556f4.jpg

James Van Es​

Club: GWV Rebels/North Ballarat FC
Height: 196cm
Weight: 97kg
DOB: 07/08/04
A tall defender who is a strong contested mark and competes well one-on-one, Van Es is capable of playing on the key marking targets of the opposition and uses his footy smarts to determine when to mark and when to spoil. He made an impressive start to the season with the Rebels, averaging 13.4 disposals and 3.9 marks across seven matches.
Cooper-Vickery.305eb77.jpg

Cooper Vickery​

Club: Gippsland Power/Bairnsdale FNC/ Neagle College
DOB: 16/12/04
A small defender with dazzling speed, Vickery is prepared to take the game on with ball in hand and is a neat user of the ball with his preferred left foot. Hailing from Orbost, Vickery has overcome the tyranny of distance to play some outstanding NAB League games for the Power this year and is averaging 17 disposals at 74% efficiency across seven matches and was a strong performer for Victoria Country in game one of the championships with 19 disposals.
Bailey-Humphrey.fbb2af9.jpg

Bailey Humphrey​

Club: Gippsland Power/ Moe NFC/ Lowanna College
DOB: 11/09/04
An inside midfielder who is powerful in his attack on the ball and his exit from stoppages, Humphrey is a neat kick on both feet and a very crafty player around goal when playing forward. He averaged 20 disposals and kicked 11 goals in his first six NAB League matches, starring for the Power. However, Humphrey injured his knee after that and looks set to miss the remainder of the season. AFL clubs are certain to closely monitor his recovery.
Jakob-Ryan.3fc99b8.jpg

Jakob Ryan​

Club: Glenelg/Brighton FC/Sacred Heart College
Height: 189cm
DOB: 20/09/04
A super versatile player capable of playing wing, back or forward, Ryan uses his athletic ability, aerial strength, and footy nous to rack up possessions. An effective user of the ball, he has averaged 27.8 disposals across five matches at Under 18s level this year, mixing his club footy with school football. A strong performer at half back for his state in the opening two Under 18s national championships match, Ryan is averaging 22 disposals and 4.5 marks.
Billy-Dowling.b0613f9.jpg

Billy Dowling​

Club: North Adelaide/St Peters
DOB: 01/07/04
A medium Midfielder, Dowling can play on the inside or outside and have an impact. A real stoppage star, he has great hands and creativity setting up his teammates with his smart decision making. He has averaged an impressive 31 disposals in seven matches at under 18s level this year and continued that form to be amongst his state's best players in their first under 18 national championships match against the Allies, having 24 disposals, five clearances and six inside-50s.
Isaac-Keeler.3e27698.jpg

Isaac Keeler​

Club: North Adelaide/South Augusta FC/ Henley High
DOB: 23/04/04
A tall forward or ruckman who is extremely athletic, Keeler is naturally talented and has great potential which he is striving to turn into consistent performances. He has an excellent asset with his vertical leap, which he uses both in the ruck and with his role as a marking target up forward. A real eye-catcher with his three goals for South Australia in the opening game of the AFL under 18 national championships, Keeler is an indigenous talent and is eligible to be selected by Adelaide under Next Generation Academy rules.
Max-Michalanney.cc24416.jpg

Max Michalanney​

Club: Norwood/ Glenunga FC
Height: 192cm
DOB: 26/02/04
A mobile defender capable of playing on talls or smalls, Michalanney uses his reach and speed to negate the effectiveness of his opponents. A member of the NAB AFL Academy, his ability to intercept and rebound is another feature of his play. He is very composed and effective with his disposal and was amongst his state’s best players in South Australia’s first 2 matches of the Under 18 national championships against the Allies and Victoria Country. Michalanney is the son of Norwood legend Jim Michalanney, who played 211 SANFL matches. That connection makes Max eligible to join Adelaide under father-son rules.
Nick-Sadler.f0520d1.jpg

Nick Sadler​

Club: Sturt/Unley Jets
DOB: 08/01/04
A medium Midfielder Sadler has continued to take his game to new levels this year. His outstanding form for Sturt’s under 18s, where he averaged 20 disposals (half contested) in five matches has seen him rewarded with senior opportunity in the SANFL and selection in the State Under 18s team.
Harry-Barnett.7d56723.jpg

Harry Barnett​

Club: West Adelaide/Goodwood FC
Height: 202cm
Weight: 93kg
DOB: 22/01/04
A strong marking ruckman or tall forward, Barnett is still developing his ruck craft but already has a real physical presence around the ball. He follows up impressively at ground level - supporting his smaller teammates - and can take contested marks up forward. Barnett wins plenty of the football for a player of his size and is averaging 18.4 disposals and five marks across nine matches at under 18 level this year. Was clearly amongst his state’s best players in their 2 point loss to Victoria Country in championships having 14 disposals taking 4 marks and having 15 hit outs.
Kobe-Ryan.4a16605.jpg

Kobe Ryan​

Club: West Adelaide/ Blackwood FC
DOB: 17/02/04
A versatile prospect who was the dominate player at SANFL under 18 level last year as a bottom-ager, Ryan continued that form in his first five games this year as he averaged 29.5 disposals before being promoted to West Adelaide’s senior side. He hasn’t missed a beat with the step-up, averaging 19.5 disposals in an impressive start to his senior career. His toughness in the contest, clean hands, creativity and ability to find space are all key features of his game.

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015

Harry Lemmey​

Club: West Adelaide
Height: 199cm
Weight: 94kg
DOB: 30/01/04
A tall forward with a large frame coupled with great mobility, Lemmey is a strong overhead mark and has the ability to have a significant impact for any team he represents. He was eye-catching at underage representative level for South Australia last year in a match against Western Australia and debuted at senior level for West Adelaide. Lemmey has continued to get a taste of senior football in the SANFL this year as he further progresses his learning and development. A member of the NAB AFL Academy, he has the potential to be an exciting player to watch in the AFL under 18 national championships this year.
Tom-Scully.7fd2b10.jpg

Tom Scully​

Club: West Adelaide/Lockleys FC/Christian Bros College
Height: 202cm
Weight: 89kg
DOB: 02/11/04
A tall forward who has had a wonderful start to his season with his overhead marking and accuracy around goals, Scully booted an exceptional 37 goals in his first seven matches with West Adelaide in the SANFL under 18s. Those performances earned him a call up to the Australian Under 18 team in May, where he certainly showed glimpses of his sizable potential up forward as a marking target in the match against Collingwood’s VFL side.
Adam-DAloia.a8b98ee.jpg

Adam D’Aloia​

Club: Woodville/West Torrens/Henley FC/St Michaels
DOB: 09/04/04
A medium midfielder, D’Aloia was a standout player last year first at under 17s level, then at under 19s level for South Australia in its matches against Western Australia. He is a player who is very strong in the contest, has one-touch hands and good vision which helps him excel around stoppages. He finished off last year by winning the Allan Stewart Medal as best on ground in the SANFL under 18s grand final as a bottom aged player.Has had a strong start to the championships averaging 23 disposals ( 50% contested) and amongst his side’s best against Victoria Country.
Mattaes-Phillipou.6a5e592.jpg

Mattaes Phillipou​

Club: Woodville/West Torrens/PHOS Camden/Henley High
Weight: 83kg
DOB: 27/12/04
A tall midfielder who has been in dominant form in SANFL under 18s for the Eagles, Phillipou has averaged 28 disposals (12 contested), five tackles and 4.3 clearances and has now had a taste of football at the reserves level to further his development. He began the under 18 national championships in outstanding fashion with a dominant 24 disposals, five clearances and two goals in South Australia’s match against the Allies to be among the best afield. Phillipou’s father Sam played in the AFL with the Western Bulldogs and was a prominent player in the SANFL, so he has plenty of football knowledge and experience in the family.
Jaspa-Fletcher.e4d6bb9.jpg

Jaspa Fletcher​

Club: Brisbane Lions Academy/Sherwood FC
DOB: 24/02/04
A medium midfielder who can play on both the inside and outside, Fletcher was a shining light for the Lions Academy side in its three NAB League matches at the start of the season, averaging 19 disposals and kicking five goals from the midfield. A smooth mover who has clean hands and excellent disposal skills, he showed his class and composure by being amongst the Allies’ best in their first Under 18 national championships match, logging 24 disposals against South Australia playing both inside and outside roles. He is the son of former AFL star Adrian Fletcher, who played 246 AFL games for Geelong, St Kilda, Brisbane and Fremantle. Fletcher is eligible for the Lions as an AFL Club Academy player under drafting rules. He missed the Allies' second game due to health and safety protocols, but had 19 disposals and kicked a goal in their third match against Vic Country.
Shadeau-Brain.3308f52.jpg

Shadeau Brain​

Club: Brisbane Lions Academy/Noosa FC
DOB: 13/02/04
A medium forward with a mercurial ability to win the ball both in the air and at ground level, Brain relocated to Queensland two years ago from the regional New South Wales town of Finley with family. He has had an interrupted start to this year due to injury, but a thin slice of him for the Allies in game 2 showed a touch of class and real potential to be amongst his team’s best.
Lloyd-Johnston.3f55e1c.jpg

Lloyd Johnston​

Club: Northern Territory Thunder/Wanderers
DOB: 21/09/04
A medium defender, the exciting indigenous prospect has great aerial ability and brings serious dash from defence. Johnston backs himself in the air and his preparedness to run and carry breaks up the play for his team. His raw ability as a youngster is reminiscent of another highflyer from the Northern Territory in three-time Brisbane Lions premiership player Daryl White.
Anthony-Munkara.ab6805c.jpg

Anthony Munkara​

Club: Northern Territory/ Tiwi Islands/West Adelaide/Westminster School
DOB: 03/10/04
An exciting medium forward from the Tiwi Islands Munkara really caught the attention of AFL club scouts when he booted nine goals for Westminster in a school football match against Trinity College in Adelaide early in the season. A member of the NAB AFL Academy, he showed touches of brilliance playing for the Australian Under 18 team against Collingwood’s VFL side in May, recording 11 disposals and kicking a goal. Injury restricted Munkara to playing only two under 18s matches with West Adelaide earlier in the year, with school football then becoming the priority. As current Next Generation Academy rules stand, Munkara is eligible to join Essendon should any bid come after pick 40 in the national draft later in the year.
Lachie-Cowan.3c3077b.jpg

Lachie Cowan​

Club: Tasmanian Devils/North Launceston FC
DOB: 01/12/04
A strong and powerful medium defender who intercepts extremely well and provides run from defence, Cowan has great decision making and impressive skill execution. He has been in strong form for the Tasmanian Devils in the NAB League, averaging 28 disposals across six matches, while also being a member of the NAB AFL Academy. Cowan was extremely impressive in the Allies’ first match of the Under 18 national championships, showing off his speed and composure across half back and then in midfield. He had 20 disposals in that match to be among the Allies’ best players.
Seth-Campbell.4148219.jpg

Seth Campbell​

Club: Tasmanian Devils/Burnie Dockers FC
Weight: 71kg
DOB: 29/12/04
A crafty forward who is a smart player and has good speed and agility, Campbell has precise finishing skills. He has already averaged 1.6 goals from 19.8 disposals in eight NAB League matches for the Devils to be one of the side’s most consistent performers. Given his birth date of late December, he just scrapes in on eligibility for the 2022 national draft so still has time for further development.
Cameron-Owen.24e897b.jpg

Cameron Owen​

Club: Tasmanian Devils/Clarence FC
Height: 203cm
Weight: 89kg
DOB: 28/05/04
A ruckman or tall forward, Owen is still developing physically as well as honing his ruck craft and forward line role. However, he has the talent, size and mobility to impact games. He is a strong overhead mark and a good user of the ball by hand and foot for a player of his height.
Tom-McCallum.0b3b3ce.jpg

Tom McCallum​

Club: Tasmanian Devils/Clarence FC
DOB: 15/09/04
A medium defender who can also play forward, McCallum is a fine intercept mark and can break open the game with his bursts of speed from defence. He has elite running capacity and can play taller or smaller as required in a match up.Has been impressive with his one touch hands in the two Allies matches to date averaging 16 disposals and was named their best player against Victoria Metro.
Harry-Rowston.cf8edee.jpg

Harry Rowston​

Club: GWS Giants Academy/Griffith Swans FC/Assumption College
DOB: 12/08/04
A medium midfielder who has good game sense and can find the footy, Rowston is an excellent stoppage player and can be dangerous around goals when forward. One of the GWS Giants Academy’s most consistent in their four NAB League matches earlier in the year, he averaged 19.8 disposals (11.5 contested). A boarder at Assumption College, Rowston was a productive player for Allies in their first Under 18 national championships match against South Australia, recording 23 disposals and kicking three goals to continue a fine season to date.
Luke-Lawrence.328defc.jpg

Luke Lawrence​

Club: GWS Giants Academy/Mangoplah FC
DOB: 16/03/04
A medium midfielder with explosive burst from stoppages, Lawrence regularly showcases his genuine speed. He is a prolific ball winner who in four NAB League games averaged 24.8 disposals (9.8 contested) and can be productive when resting forward. Lawrence was a solid performer for the Allies in their first game of the Under 18 national championships against South Australia, logging 20 disposals.
Nick-Madden.3318358.jpg

Nick Madden​

Club: GWS Giants Academy/Osborne FC
Weight: 112kg
DOB: 17/05/04
A ruckman who literally is a giant already at 204cm and 112kg, Madden is an ultra-competitive player who is mobile, has a very good hand to foot ball drop and has impressive ruck craft for a player of his age. He has also shown he can be an imposing marking target when he pushes forward with a neat and confident kicking technique. Madden was impressive for the Giants Academy in NAB League, averaging 13.8 disposals, four marks, 24.8 hit outs and 1.2 goals across four games. Amongst the Allies best against Victoria Metro and has averaged 13 disposals , 4 marks and 14 hit outs across the two matches so far.
Jason-Gillbee.538a944.jpg

Jason Gillbee​

Club: Bendigo Pioneers/Balranald -NSW
Weight: 77kg
DOB: 15/05/04
A rangy and versatile player who can play on the wing or off half back, Gillbee has been a prolific ball winner for the Pioneers this season. He has relocated from NSW to Bendigo and averaged 23.8 disposals across his first four NAB League matches. A strong player in one-on-one contests, he is prepared to take the game on with his dash with the ball. All these qualities were on display in an outstanding first up game for the Allies in the Under 18 national championships, where Gillbee logged 20 disposals, six marks and five rebound 50s to be one of his team’s best. Concussion in game two after being prominent in the 1st quarter.
Christian-Webster.b6a89e2.jpg

Christian Webster​

Club: Sydney Swans Academy/ Pennant Hills Demons FC
DOB: 16/07/04
A left-footed athletic defender who originally played soccer, Webster looks well suited as a rebounding defender. He makes good decisions on when to mark and spoil, and runs with the ball when the opportunity presents itself. He is an ultra-competitive type who looks very composed down back when under pressure, qualities he has already shown this year with the Swans Academy and as a member of the Allies under 18 squad.
no-image.841c7c6.jpg

Marlin Corbett​

Club: Gold Coast Suns Academy
Weight: 76kg
DOB: 18/02/04
A medium midfielder who missed most of the 2021 season with injury and Covid shutdown, Corbett has rebounded very well and is starting to fulfil his potential. A member of the Allies under 18 squad, he has also played for the Gold Coast Suns Academy in the NAB League and averaged 20.7 disposals across three matches.
Jackson-Broadbent.754b9a4.jpg

Jackson Broadbent​

Club: Peel Thunder/Collie Eagles JFC
Weight: 100kg
DOB: 02/12/04
A ruckman with elite footy smarts and strong competitiveness, Broadbent also kicks the ball exceptionally well on both feet, particularly for a ruckman of his size. He played three games of senior football with Peel Thunder as a 16-year-old in 2021 and was a strong performer for the Australian Under 18 team in its match against Collingwood’s VFL side in May, recording 17 disposals and 15 hitouts to underline his potential.

• Love

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015

Jed Hagan​

Club: East Fremantle/Brigades JFC
Height: 175cm
DOB: 15/10/04
A small defender or midfielder, Hagan plays with a passion and determination that belies his physical size. He is very good in one-on-one situations, including overhead where his vertical leap, courage and clean hands are all assets. Hagan is a dual-winner of the J L Williams medal as the best and fairest player at the national under 15s championships, where he starred for Western Australia. He was a strong performer for the Australian Under 18 team in its match against Collingwood’s VFL team in May, having 20 disposals and seven tackles playing primarily in defence. He has also been a consistent ball winner at under 18s level in the WAFL, averaging 24 disposals, 5.8 clearances and nine tackles.
Elijah-Hewett.b34e30b.jpg

Elijah Hewett​

Club: Swan Districts/Caversham JFC/Scotch College
DOB: 27/05/04
A highly-rated medium midfielder, Hewett uses his explosive power to break the lines or burst from stoppage. A standout performer for Western Australia at under 17s level against South Australia last year, he finished his 2021 campaign by starring in the Swans’ Grand Final win at under 18s level in the WAFL. Hewitt has progressed to play five senior matches already this year in the WAFL and was named vice-captain of the Australian Under 18s team, recognising his leadership potential. He was Western Australia's best player in their under 18 national championships match against Vic Metro, logging 29 disposals, five clearances and two goals.
no-image.841c7c6.jpg

Steely Green​

Club: South Fremantle/ Jandakot Jets FC
Weight: 70kg
DOB: 09/01/04
A small midfielder, Green has been the surprise packet of the year with his immediate impact at senior level for the Bulldogs. He has been finding a lot of the footy and has averaged 18.2 disposals (8 contested), four tackles and 2.2 clearances in six matches. Green is a composed character with good vision and speed. He also makes excellent decisions with ball in hand.
Jedd-Busslinger.ea6c7bb.jpg

Jedd Busslinger​

Club: East Perth/Coolbinia JFC/Trinity College
Height: 190cm
Weight: 83kg
DOB: 11/03/04
A tall defender, Busslinger’s intercept marking was a feature of his game in representative matches against South Australia last year. In those two matches he averaged 23.5 disposals and 13 marks. Named as a member of the NAB AFL Academy this year, he performed soundly for the Australian Under 18 team against Collingwood’s VFL side in May, logging 12 disposals and a team-high 11 one-percenters. Busslinger has already had a taste of senior football in the WAFL after being dominant in opening four rounds of the under 18s when he averaged 24 disposals and eight marks. Busslinger impressed with 18 disposals and eight marks in Western Australia's under 18 national championships match against Vic Metro.
Sam-Gilbey.f81e139.jpg

Sam Gilbey​

Club: Claremont/Wembley Downs JFC/Hale
DOB: 14/05/04
A medium defender or midfielder, Gilbey was eye-catching at under 17s level for Western Australia last year in two matches against South Australia. In those games he showed off his speed and penetrating left-foot kick as he averaged 18.5 disposals. Selected in the NAB AFL Academy this year, Gilbey unfortunately suffered glandular fever after playing only one game at under 18 level for Claremont and consequently missed the Australian under 18 team match in May. However, he is now fully recovered and has been back playing some promising football in the state under 18s trials.
no-image.841c7c6.jpg

Reuben Ginbey​

Club: East Perth/Wesley College
DOB: 10/09/04
A medium defender or midfielder with elite speed and endurance, Ginbey is already well developed physically which has enabled him to have played senior state league football with East Perth. He is now back playing school football but is a must-watch in the Under 18 national championships on the thin slices we have seen this year.
no-image.841c7c6.jpg

Darcy Jones​

Club: Swan Districts/Kalamunda JFC
Height: 174cm
Weight: 63kg
DOB: 03/04/04
A small midfielder who is quick, skillful and has the footy smarts, Jones has been a dominant player at under 18 level for the Swans this year. He has averaged 26 disposals (13.7 contested) and 6.2 clearances across six matches and carried that form into the state under 18s trials.
Patrick-Dozzi.e45ad65.jpg

Patrick Dozzi​

Club: Northern Knights/ Montmorency FC/Marcellin College
DOB: 27/06/03
A medium midfielder who is clean, smart, and good in heavy traffic, Dozzi was very impressive in the Colgate Young Guns game against Vic Country earlier this year with 34 disposals. He has also been a consistent performer for the Knights, averaging 21.7 disposals in six NAB League matches after missing the 2021 season due to injury and shutdown.
Jamieson-Ballantyne.a2d6668.jpg

Jamieson Ballantyne​

Club: GWV Rebels/Portland FC
DOB: 16/04/03
A medium outside midfielder with elite running capacity, Ballantyne runs hard both defensively and offensively. He has continued to show further development in his game this year, kicking five goals across the two Young Guns games as a hybrid forward, while averaging 21 disposals. He has continued to perform for the Rebels in the NAB League and has averaged 19 disposals in the first half of the year.
no-image.841c7c6.jpg

Lachie Carrigan​

Club: Richmond-VFL/Sandringham Dragons/ Hampton Rovers
DOB: 09/12/02
A medium defender with neat left-foot disposal, Carrigan continues to develop after missing two years of football with injury. He impressed in the two Young Guns games, averaging 21 disposals, and was a genuine contender for the AFL Mid-season Rookie Draft but was overlooked.
Fletcher-Hart.7cdb56b.jpg

Fletcher Hart​

Club: Murray Bushrangers/Albury
Height: 200cm
Weight: 97kg
DOB: 01/07/03
A tall forward who is an imposing athlete, Hart is a mobile big man who presents strongly as a marking target up forward. He showed a thin slice of his potential when he took 10 marks and kicked six goals in a NAB League game against the Northern Territory earlier this year.
Toby-Murray.1974e3c.jpg

Toby Murray​

Club: Murray Bushrangers / Wangaratta Rovers/Henty-NSW
Height: 200cm
Weight: 92kg
DOB: 03/11/03
A ruckman or tall forward who continues to develop his craft in the ruck and as a target up forward, Murray is strong overhead and mobile. He showed glimpses of his potential playing for Collingwood’s VFL team against the Australian Under 18 side in May, with his run-down tackle and 50 metre goal indicators of his weapons.
no-image.841c7c6.jpg

Ryan Eyres​

Club: Murray Bushrangers/ Corowa Rutherglen FC-NSW
DOB: 22/04/03
Now being groomed as a tall defender after being on the radar as a forward and ruckman in 2021, Eyres has great mobility, discipline and natural leap. Those tools give him the ability to counter the opposition’s most dangerous tall marking target. Given lockdowns over the past two years, there is still plenty of upside and improvement in this swingman.
Brandon-Leary.230ab17.jpg

Brandon Leary​

Club: Tasmanian Devils /North Launceston
Height: 177cm
Weight: 71kg
DOB: 13/05/03
A small forward who can produce something out of nothing around the forward line, Leary kicked 35 goals for North Launceston in the statewide Tasmanian league in 2021 and has continued that form with the Devils in the NAB League this season. He has booted 25 goals in nine matches and is nimble and strong overhead in one-on-one situations, as well as having that innate ability of dangerous small forwards around the big sticks.Impressive in the Allies trial match between North and South kicking 3 goals with only a minor injury holding up his debut for the Allies.
Will-Edwards.ab139fe.jpg

Will Edwards​

Club: Sydney Swans Academy/Manly Warringah Wolves FC
Weight: 92kg
DOB: 08/05/03
A tall defender who is a super athletic type, Edwards has the size and mobility to potentially match the opposition’s main marking target. He is still developing his footy IQ but he can take a strong contested mark and shows good rebound ability with his speed. Edwards didn’t nominate for the AFL Mid-season Rookie Draft but remains a member of the Sydney Swans Academy.
Angus-Anderson.b2b4248.jpg

Angus Anderson​

Club: Sydney Swans Academy/Sawtell Saints FC
Height: 189cm
DOB: 20/05/03
A medium midfielder who is prominent at the stoppages, Anderson uses his ball-winning ability and vision to create for his teammates.Has averaged 22 disposals and 4.5 clearances in the 2 Allies games to date and was amongst its better players against Victoria Metro. Anderson has shown he has good endurance, as well as being capable of hitting the scoreboard in his midfield role. He didn’t nominate for the AFL Mid-season Rookie Draft but remains part of the Sydney Swans Academy.
Jerome-Lawrence.14ec5ff.jpg

Jerome Lawrence​

Club: Oakleigh Chargers/ Blackburn FC
Weight: 91kg
DOB: 18/07/03
A tall forward, Lawrence had been showing thin slices of his potential for the Chargers and in the Young Guns games earlier in the year. But he had a breakout five-goal performance in Round 9 of the NAB League, which highlighted his strong potential. He is the son of Hawthorn premiership hero and 150-game player Stephen Lawrence, making him eligible for the Hawks at the end of the season under the AFL’s father-son rules.
no-image.841c7c6.jpg

Ethan Grace​

Club: GWS Giants/East Coast Eagles
Height: 178cm
DOB: 01/11/03
A small forward with a potent left foot around goals, Grace excelled for the GWS Giants Academy in its four matches in the NAB League earlier in the year, averaging 18 disposals and kicking nine goals to be one of their better players. He also looked dangerous around goals for NSW ACT in its win over South Australia at under 18s level, but was off target kicking 1.3 from his 15 disposals.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Jedd Busslinger looks to be a good prospect, his WAFL club have him taller than what he's listed at above. Going to be a big unit when he fills out.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
The best player in the draft this year by a margin is Hewett from WA. West C absolutely sweating over him.

The majority of draft media puts too much focus on Victorian prospects as usual.

Last edited: