2022 - March to the finals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 - March to the finals

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Anyone have an understanding of when our next game should be assuming we win?
Is Friday night probable or is Saturday a chance?
Friday night gives Melbourne or Sydney a 7 day break and us an 8 day break.
Going to pre book refundable airfares like I did for Brisbane. Got great seats and cheap flights planning ahead
Who is best to go through for refundable airfares?

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Who is best to go through for refundable airfares?
I go through Webjet and buy Virgin business ( free ) or Flex ($80 cancellation fee ) depending what’s available.
Check out each airline’s terms. Some give credits.
I’ve just booked business for $349 each way which is cheap considering and fully refundable

Reactions: 1 user

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Am I right in thinking that if we win today, and Sydney beat Melbourne, we would play the rest of our games (however long that lasts) at the G?
It would be Melbourne in the Semi, away to the winner of Geelong v Collingwood in the Prelim (meaning it's at the G no matter what), then the Grand Final.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Am I right in thinking that if we win today, and Sydney beat Melbourne, we would play the rest of our games (however long that lasts) at the G?
It would be Melbourne in the Semi, away to the winner of Geelong v Collingwood in the Prelim (meaning it's at the G no matter what), then the Grand Final.

Correct