2022 Maurice Rioli membership | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Maurice Rioli membership

Knighta

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 17, 2008
Hi All,

Just got my membership packs.

Any other Maurice Rioli members out there, did you get a card or just the medallion?

Cheers

Reactions: 1 user

SCAJMW

Tiger Cub
Dec 15, 2008
Knighta, MRC medallion for me only , still waiting for the membership packs to arrive.

Ruby

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 31, 2006
Hi All,

Just got my membership packs.

Any other Maurice Rioli members out there, did you get a card or just the medallion?

Cheers
The membership card has a very very small Maurice Rioli Club logo on the lower right hand side. I get the impression that the mediallion is more marketing than useful.

I am not sure whether the card distinguishes between MRC Tier 1 and 2.

Knighta

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 17, 2008
The membership card has a very very small Maurice Rioli Club logo on the lower right hand side. I get the impression that the mediallion is more marketing than useful.

I am not sure whether the card distinguishes between MRC Tier 1 and 2.
Thanks Ruby,

I can't see anything indicating Maurice Rioli club on my membership. I have the medallion. I need to call the membership line anyway so will ask about this.

Pretty disappointed in the membership process now.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Has anyone got their 2022 Membership Card yet?

I chose digital and have no idea how that is meant to work.

Last edited:

Knighta

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 17, 2008

I dhose digital and have no idea how that is meant to work.
I have a physical one Caesar.

But I have no idea how this is going to work. I also have nothing other than a medallion to show I am Maurice Rioli.

Ruby

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 31, 2006
Thanks Ruby,

I can't see anything indicating Maurice Rioli club on my membership. I have the medallion. I need to call the membership line anyway so will ask about this.

Pretty disappointed in the membership process now.
Knighta

I have the tiniest logo on my card. See photo.

Attachments

• EF93217B-A854-4FB5-912C-3F8558BBE4FB.jpeg
    EF93217B-A854-4FB5-912C-3F8558BBE4FB.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: 1 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

I chose digital and have no idea how that is meant to work.
Download the Richmond FC app if you haven't already. In the 'More' link at the bottom right, you'll see another link for 'Digital Membership Card'
Here will (eventually) be your barcode for entry to games. I have reserved seats PRE, so can only assume will be the same for 3121.

There might be some mucking around trying to link it to either your Ticketek account or Club account or both - it's been awhile, so can't remember exact process...

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Download the Richmond FC app if you haven't already. In the 'More' link at the bottom right, you'll see another link for 'Digital Membership Card'
Here will (eventually) be your barcode for entry to games. I have reserved seats PRE, so can only assume will be the same for 3121.

There might be some mucking around trying to link it to either your Ticketek account or Club account or both - it's been awhile, so can't remember exact process...
Nothing there yet and stuff having to give your password each time I have so many passwords i never remember anyway, don't know what possessed me to go digital :rolleyes:

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Nothing there yet and stuff having to give your password each time I have so many passwords i never remember anyway, don't know what possessed me to go digital :rolleyes:
Don't need a password each time once its linked.
Tickets will show a week or so before the game, but I'm not exactly sure as I've only used it during the ballot era

Ruby

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 31, 2006
Thanks Ruby. Not on mine. Better bring it up when I call Richmond
There used to be a difference between Tier 1 and Tier 2 of MRC. I can’t exactly remember the difference between 1 & 2. It might have been being able to take guests in … or something like that. For a long time, I had the lower level MRC membership (same price of course). Then a few years back the club offered a free upgrade to many memberships. I never was offered the upgrade. So I contacted the club and said that I would like to move up a tier on the MRC membership. They agreed to this. I wonder whether the different tiers has something to do with whether you get a logo on your card?

Judge. Do you know what tier you are?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Tier one allows you access to the rooms after the match. Tier 2 just before I think