2022 Mid Season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Mid Season Draft

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Has been playing down back at North Adelaide as well. Bit of flexibility.

As I mentioned, Surjan says he needs to work on the strength element of his game.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Well at least we've had it confirmed now. The Dodo only watches Richmond VFL games. Maybe thats why he always stuffs up at the ND. Throws darts at a dartboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Bauer looks and plays like a young Tex Walker - doh!
Walker was a gun before he did his knee. I'm talking pure footy ability not anything else personality or mentality wise.

If the kid is anything like a young Walker we' might've just snatched up a bargain.

His routine prior to kicking is certainly nothing like Walkers though :))

Reactions: 1 user

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Walker was a gun before he did his knee. I'm talking pure footy ability not anything else personality or mentality wise.

If the kid is anything like a young Walker we' might've just snatched up a bargain.

His routine prior to kicking is certainly nothing like Walkers though :))
Yeah suggest u look again. His run up is exactly the same

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
He definitely is the right type to fill a hole on the list. Carmichael almost made it through. He would have helped us the most this year.

Roksman

Tiger Rookie
Feb 12, 2020
Have we ever successfully played a medium sized tall since Josh Caddy?

Not being negative for the sake of it but I can't see this selection playing much AFL footy. To me, he's no different to Noah Cumberland, so I'm sure where he fits in our style of play.

Reminds me of a Ben Lennon type which doesn't fit Dimma's footy style.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Have we ever successfully played a medium sized tall since Josh Caddy?

Not being negative for the sake of it but I can't see this selection playing much AFL footy. To me, he's no different to Noah Cumberland, so I'm sure where he fits in our style of play.

Reminds me of a Ben Lennon type which doesn't fit Dimma's footy style.

Bauer a much better aerialist than both Cumberland and Lennon.

Reactions: 3 users