2022 Mid Season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Mid Season Draft

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Agree...
Gotta mate.... surname Murray. .... called his first born River... he thought it was hilarious. .. I said teach the kid to fight!
Essendon supporter.... self explanatory!

The kid was lucky, he could have been called Tydal :whistle:

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Agreed.

The funniest one I knew, was I worked with a guy called Gary Roper. He was a bit of a creepy guy, but then his parents did name him G Roper.
Old enough to be reminded of the old George n Mildred tv show of the old George Roper, bit harsh parents actually doing that *smile* to their own kid though.
As spook said, some people shouldn't be allowed to name other people.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Tylar can play forward or back. Bit of a Balta type.

Austin is also interesting.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Tylar can play forward or back. Bit of a Balta type.
Similar build. When we were standing on the hill for the intraclub I said, "Oh, Balta's switched teams. Wait...do we have two Baltas?"

Austin is also interesting.
He's a neat player. Reminds me of those anonymously efficient Crowbot mids Adelaide used to churn out.

• Haha

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Clubs should be able to have first choice of players from their vfl teams.

Reactions: 10 users

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Can we get the D’Ambrosio kid in the mid season draft? Looked good in pre season and is killing it at U18 level. Or is this his first draft year?

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
From the VFL:
- Lefau: athletic KPF
- Austin Johnson - had one great game but quiet since
- Cam Olden - great skills and goal sense. Would like to seem him in the midfield more
- Lachlan Street - IMO the most trustworthy option but is he just a VFL player?

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Sam Tucker from our VFL team looked really good today, Nice hands and athletic

KPF 195cm 90kgs

10 possessions 5 kicks 5 handballs 5 marks 5 Goals

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Tucker was good with the ball in front of him to run onto, but Poor to Milleresque under the high ball. Tylar Young far more impressive, but given there were apparently a number of recruiters at yesterday's game, he might be gone before our pick. Projects as a key defender at the next level so I could see Dudoro doing it again.

Reactions: 1 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Sam Tucker from our VFL team looked really good today, Nice hands and athletic

KPF 195cm 90kgs

10 possessions 5 kicks 5 handballs 5 marks 5 Goals
Yeah was unlucky not yo get drafted is a option for us as a KF kid has talent and plenty upside.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
The HUN has these Victorian kids listed as the best kids available in the MSD (there's one VFL Richmond player Lachlan Carrigan, never heard of him)

"Dandenong Stingrays sensation Jai Culley has further bolstered his mid-season draft chances as he put on a show in the Colgate Young Guns game last weekend.
Culley caught the eye of a raft of AFL recruiters at Werribee’s Avalon Airport Oval on Saturday as he logged 22 disposals and kicked four goals in an impressive afternoon for the Young Guns against Vic Metro’s under-18 side.

A hard-at-it midfielder who stands 193cm tall, Culley also recorded three clearances, five tackles, seven inside-50s and four score assists.

His four goals all came in the opening half of the match as he helped get the Young Guns on their way to a 59-point triumph.

Culley continually showed an ability to get to the right spots in the match and impressed with his sublime ball use both in front of the big sticks and hitting up teammates inside-50.

Jai Culley (193cm midfielder, Dandenong Stingrays) – 22 disposals, 5 marks, 5 tackles, 3 clearances, 7 inside-50s, 4 score assists, 4 goals, 197 ranking points
Max Ramsden (202cm ruckman, Sandringham Dragons) – 16 disposals, 3 marks, 13 hit-outs, 3 clearances, 2 goals, 103 ranking points
Harvey Gallagher (177cm forward, Bendigo Pioneers) – 15 disposals, 7 marks, 1 tackle, 1 score assist, 5 goals, 130 ranking points
Massimo D’Ambrossio (178cm defender, Western Jets) – 24 disposals, 2 marks, 1 clearance, 6 tackles, 9 rebound 50s, 159 ranking points
Tyler Norton (184cm defender, Murray Bushrangers) – 16 disposals, 2 marks, 3 tackles, 1 clearance, 1 rebound 50, 70 ranking points
Oskar Faulkhead (179cm midfielder, Bendigo Pioneers) – 27 disposals, 4 marks, 2 tackles, 3 clearances, 5 inside-50s, 100 ranking points
Lachlan Carrigan (191cm midfielder, Richmond VFL) – 20 disposals, 2 marks, 3 tackles, 2 clearances, 1 rebound 50, 107 ranking points
Hugo Hall-Kahan (188cm forward, Sandringham Dragons) – 18 disposals, 7 marks, 1 clearance, 4 inside-50s, 43 ranking points
Tyreece Leiu (194cm midfielder, Eastern Ranges) – 14 disposals, 2 marks, 2 tackles, 3 inside-50s, 2 rebound 50s, 76 ranking points
Jamieson Ballantyne (183cm midfielder, GWV Rebels) – 18 disposals, 2 marks, 1 tackle, 1 clearance, 2 inside-50s, 1 rebound 50, 86 ranking points
Jamieson Ballantyne had 18 disposals for the Young Guns. Picture: Getty Images

Jamieson Ballantyne had 18 disposals for the Young Guns."