2022 SuperCoach | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 SuperCoach

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Ok, so who makes the big increases in points this year in Supercaoch?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Ok, so who makes the big increases in points this year in Supercaoch?

1 I'm backing is Dan Rioli. Priced at 60 odd. His average for the last 6 games after he was moved back last season was 84.5. Should make plenty of cash.

There are quite a few mid pricers that are enticing this year, not sure if I'm slipping into the fail category again by chasing mid price madness but they are sooo tempting.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I’m in a 18 team, 22 player draft. I need the deep sleepers. I think if Dan plays off half back he is a 75.

I like Sam Hayes as a late ruck & cash cow this year.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I’m in a 18 team, 22 player draft. I need the deep sleepers. I think if Dan plays off half back he is a 75.

I like Sam Hayes as a late ruck & cash cow this year.

Always wondered about draft as I've never played it before, but sounds like it could be fun.

With draft am I right in that 396 players will be drafted so thats 22 players from each teams list?

From the cheapies, I like Will Kelly at Collingwood (reckon they play him a lot this year), Luke Pedlar at Adelaide and similar to the draft Connor MacDonald at the Hawks.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Always wondered about draft as I've never played it before, but sounds like it could be fun.

With draft am I right in that 396 players will be drafted so thats 22 players from each teams list?

From the cheapies, I like Will Kelly at Collingwood (reckon they play him a lot this year), Luke Pedlar at Adelaide and similar to the draft Connor MacDonald at the Hawks.
It’s actually 16 team draft league so it’s 16 x 22, we may add extra players to the bench for COVID.

Draft goes for about 6 hours . I think it’s load up on mids and then the rest.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
McGovern an interesting option.

And Cripps, still a mystery.

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Holy *smile* there’s a SuperCoach thread and no discussion since March.
I was having a good year up until I went against my better judgement and got Zorko . I’ve gone from crap to crap culminating into this week losing Butters, Preuss, Teakle and English. I thought I was set at round 8 but the Gods decided to smite me. Oh well there’s always next year.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Holy *smile* there’s a SuperCoach thread and no discussion since March.
I was having a good year up until I went against my better judgement and got Zorko . I’ve gone from crap to crap culminating into this week losing Butters, Preuss, Teakle and English. I thought I was set at round 8 but the Gods decided to smite me. Oh well there’s always next year.

I went for Zorko too. I bought him after Round 9 :help

1655770307516.png

Sounds like I have a similar side to you. Preuss (injured / suspended), Butters (injure), Gawn (injured). Is English injured too?

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
Having an ordinary run and now down to 2 trades left. Will struggle like the Tigers to make the final top 8.
Mrs YT making a good late run with 5 trades left and ranked 51 out of (?)168,916 for round 17.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
It is my SkillzThatKillz vs Lawrence's TYQUIN in the granny.

Will go down to the wire today.

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
Congrats to SkillzThatKillz who scored 2550 in his GF win over TYQUIN with 2366

In our other league Let Your Soldo took the win with 2503 over Lennox Street with a score of 2371

Thanks to everyone who took part