2024 Richmond Coach | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Richmond Coach

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
He got us winning a freaking close game for once !!

He is my man now. Sign him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
I spoke to a first cousin of Adem Yze this morning and he claims that Balme has called Yze management to sound out his interest in coaching the mighty Tigers. Apparently Balme is all in on Yze to take over. He thinks we need change and a new voice and that Mcqualter is too similar to Dimma, having already been there 10 years in the players ears as an assistant.

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Gale when pressed on the key attributes they were looking for (in addition to footy nous) said EQ was huge / ability to have empathy and build relationships.

Very happy with this.

Internal / external panel being formed.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Gale when pressed on the key attributes they were looking for (in addition to footy nous) said EQ was huge / ability to have empathy and build relationships.

Very happy with this.

Internal / external panel being formed.
I reckon Mini will get it.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Though I would say, 7, if I had known you were in the running I would have bailed out!
All's the pity, really, because I thought I was a chance!!
3 years coaching under 9’s
1 year, under 13’s (banned for verbal abusive)
20 years of footy tipping
5 years of fantasy coach (banned due to hacking)

I’ve got the experience
But always looking for a good assistant

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
Hopefully this doesn't sound like an extreme reaction to the mauling by the Lions. BUT....I think a complete coaching change is needed.
I am sick to death of our work at centre clearances. Even if we get our hands on the ball we give it right back in a matter of seconds.
McQualter, Maric, Teague, Rutten, Clarke thank you so much but goodbye. Our players have become to chummy with the coaches.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
The Dimma era is over and we should move on from Mini and co. That was a coach killer tonight.

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
I'm sick to death of the coach pissing in the other teams performance , l want to vomit .
I want someone outside the Tigers lair, a complete clean out ,about 8 players not tradeable the rest open house for draft picks .
I'm happy to sit in the bottom 4 next few years than creep into the 8 only to get your asse kicked out .
Hard decisions are around the board table right now .
In Balme we trust

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
The Dimma era is over and we should move on from Mini and co. That was a coach killer tonight.
I don’t think so much a coach killer as more the death of our system against the top teams. We can duke it out with teams 7-12 but that’s it.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Made very few if any positional changes and it's the same old gameplan.

Didn't work with Dimma anymore so why would it work with mini?
We will find out answers to a lot of our questions Thursday night at the G, then for the rest of the year.

Is there pride?

Do they care?

Can the coach inact a response from the group?

Is this going to get worse?

Will they do a 2016 late season checkout?

I couldn’t answer any of those questions.

“I wouldn’t say I was shocked, but I was genuinely surprised “ by a performance that was insipid by over 16 players.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users