3,000 Posts.. Can I retire now? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

3,000 Posts.. Can I retire now?

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Bow before me mortals for with this post I reach the magic number of 3,000.

And if any of you *smile* moderators go and delete a bunch of my posts just to reduce my total post count, and by implication suggest that my *smile* size is "small", I'll find out where you live and... and... and...

Ahhhh - Fuckit - I probably couldn't be bothered doing anything about it. So have at it as you will :))

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne

And if any of you *smile* moderators go and delete a bunch of my posts just to reduce my total post count, and by implication suggest that my *smile* size is "small", I'll find out where you live and... and... and...

Ahhhh - Fuckit - I probably couldn't be bothered doing anything about it. So have at it as you will :))

Amateur, Zips does that in a week. :mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
I find on this forum, there's usually an inverse relationship between quality and quantity.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach

Pfft rookie :LOL:
I find on this forum, there's usually an inverse relationship between quality and quantity.
There are quite a few, well some, maybe a couple, well the odd one or two exceptions :LOL:

• Haha
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Congrats on 3k JJT. ;)

Awkward Small Penis GIF by Tommy Toskonaut

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I think frequency (a g posts per day) is a better judge. Board is about 18yo I think so it would be unfair to judge the old timers purely on the number of posts.