911 Truth Movement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

911 Truth Movement

Do you think the US government should hold an independent investigation into the events surrounding

• Total voters

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Disco08 said:
Ant already knows the truth 1eyed. He's just that clever.

I don't know everything, far from it, but I do know a stinking heap of fetid, half-assed, overblown, internally incoherent conspiracy theories when I smell 'em. And boy do they reek.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Coherent analysis of your argument has been attempted repeatedly by many people on this thread , to no avail. By all means "believe" what you like about 911 Disco Duck, it's no skin off my nose, but don't fool yourself that rationality plays any part in your faith.

The JFK conspiracy theories, flouridation, UFOs (which became alien abduction theories), black helicopters,moon landings, Obama is not a citizen, Chem-trails, whatever. These theories are a side-note in the history of popular culture, and 911 is just the same.

Think on this - there never will be an "independent" investigation, the "witnesses" will grow older, the non-existent evidence and supposition will recede further into the mists of memory of the few who keep the sacred flame burning. The 911 myths will slowly wither away and become less and less powerful. They'll always be there in the back catalog of contemporary myths, the nutters will still cling to them as an article of faith but people will eventually forget. And they'll be replaced by other contemporary counter culture myths. People have already stopped buying the crappy books by the likes of Phillip Marshall. Even most of the nutters are no longer fooled by promises of the "explosive new evidence", they'll move onto the new thing, whatever that is.

If you want to waste your intellect on this peurile garbage Duckster, go ahead, it's your life and your neurons. You can choose to be a bitter, nutty old man who probably realises he's wasted way to many hours on this shyte too late in life, or grow a pair, realise how stupid you've been, man-up, move on and ship out.

Choice is yours bro.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Disco08 said:
Ant already knows the truth 1eyed. He's just that clever.
Pfft, Ant isn't clever at all. The only clever people are those who can see the truth through the conspiracy cover up! They're no fools and won't be duped by the mass media collaborators.

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
antman said:
Coherent analysis of your argument has been attempted repeatedly by many people on this thread , to no avail. By all means "believe" what you like about 911 Disco Duck, it's no skin off my nose, but don't fool yourself that rationality plays any part in your faith.

The JFK conspiracy theories, flouridation, UFOs (which became alien abduction theories), black helicopters,moon landings, Obama is not a citizen, Chem-trails, whatever. These theories are a side-note in the history of popular culture, and 911 is just the same.

Think on this - there never will be an "independent" investigation, the "witnesses" will grow older, the non-existent evidence and supposition will recede further into the mists of memory of the few who keep the sacred flame burning. The 911 myths will slowly wither away and become less and less powerful. They'll always be there in the back catalog of contemporary myths, the nutters will still cling to them as an article of faith but people will eventually forget. And they'll be replaced by other contemporary counter culture myths. People have already stopped buying the crappy books by the likes of Phillip Marshall. Even most of the nutters are no longer fooled by promises of the "explosive new evidence", they'll move onto the new thing, whatever that is.

If you want to waste your intellect on this peurile garbage Duckster, go ahead, it's your life and your neurons. You can choose to be a bitter, nutty old man who probably realises he's wasted way to many hours on this shyte too late in life, or grow a pair, realise how stupid you've been, man-up, move on and ship out.

Choice is yours bro.

That's the most condescending post on this entire thread. Well done. You really do have a very high opinion of your own intelligence eh?

The fact you see 9/11 in this light says it all. Have you not been impressed at all by any of the people who support the same opinions I've stated over and over? Seriously?

As I said - you've been big on rhetoric and not much else. Almost every post you offer up here confirms that.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Disco08 said:
That's the most condescending post on this entire thread. Well done. You really do have a very high opinion of your own intelligence eh?

Yeah, thought it was one of my better posts on the topics myself. Cheers!

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Disco08 said:

The fact you see 9/11 in this light says it all. Have you not been impressed at all by any of the people who support the same opinions I've stated over and over? Seriously?

As I said - you've been big on rhetoric and not much else. Almost every post you offer up here confirms that.

I can completely understand people getting sick of this "conjecture" and "supposition" merry-go-round Disco. I did months ago. You yourself have gotten quite testy in your remarks at times so I don't think it all together fair to expect everyone else to keep their cool.

Perhaps it is just a different strokes for different folks deal. Many here others seem to have a higher (or perhaps more scientific less philosophical) expectation of that which constitutes "proof" or "evidence". Reams of pages of unsubstantiated "witness" accounts and unscientific analyses of mystery materials doesn't stack up, no matter how high you pile it in my estimation. I maintain that this is not a matter of "heads in the sand". It is a different standard of proof. Material or accounts that cannot be re-produced from a clean and verified chain of evidence and re-tested and shown to constitute that which is claimed cannot be considered "evidence" or "proved" IMO. The discussion about the extremely unreliable nature of humans as eyewitnesses is not trivial IMO and it has been done ad nauseum as well. Your incredulity at people who remain unconvinced by your argument is probably sincere but it isn't any more valid for the preponderance of references dotted throughout it.

To date not one respected scientific journal of note, or major news franchise has been produced to substantiate the truthers position. That seems pretty damning to me....

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
There's a very clean and verified chain of evidence that underpins the "truthers position". The way you just portrayed it is just another example of reaching for the high intellectual ground while in fact coming accross as being quite ignorant of the major factors.

antman said:
Yeah, thought it was one of my better posts on the topics myself. Cheers!

No surprises there.

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
KnightersRevenge said:
To date not one respected scientific journal of note, or major news franchise has been produced to substantiate the truthers position. That seems pretty damning to me....

Disco08 said:
There's a very clean and verified chain of evidence that underpins the "truthers position". The way you just portrayed it is just another example of reaching for the high intellectual ground while in fact coming accross as being quite ignorant of the major factors.

No surprises there.

Not one Disco....back when I left this discussion I had been asking for them and someone, can't remember who now, on a lark produced "the journal of 911 studies". That's the closest anyone has got and it is a joke.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Disco08 said:
There's a very clean and verified chain of evidence that underpins the "truthers position".

Would that be the same clean and verified chain of evidence that you've been unable to explain in 160 pages of this thread?

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
antman said:
Would that be the same clean and verified chain of evidence that you've been unable to explain in 160 pages of this thread?
Clean and verified chain of evidence...... :rofl. Oh dear.....I love the liberal use of the term "evidence"

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Disco08 said:
There's a very clean and verified chain of evidence that underpins the "truthers position".

No there isn't. Nothing of the sort.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
I seriously think at the end of all this Disco says "a ahh, I've been winding you blokes up and you've all taken the bait".

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
tigertim said:
I seriously think at the end of all this Disco says "a ahh, I've been winding you blokes up and you've all taken the bait".

Greatest windup in PRE history if that is the case. Legend status.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
If I were him that would be my next move. Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
If ignorance is bliss you guys must be delirious.

Would any of you care to point out the "truther's position"?

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Disco08 said:
Would any of you care to point out the "truther's position"?

9/11 was a government/ business conspiracy to justify war in the middle east, and associated war profiteering. Or was that a trick question?

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
A number of Al-Qaeda members conspired to hijack some planes and attack some buildings

Oh wait, that's the anti-truth.