911 Truth Movement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

911 Truth Movement

Do you think the US government should hold an independent investigation into the events surrounding


  • Total voters
    61

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
54,347
4
Disco08 said:
Missed the point ant.

The answer is as obvious as it gets. Googling involves a little more than typing something in and reading the first result.
Yep, that's been made more than obvious by some on this thread. Very selective with the info used. As I said we can all use google to get the info we want to use. Doesn't matter if it's fact or fiction. We can also use it to find contradicting information. I wasn't interested in Google's answer to your question. I was interested in your answer to your question. Not overly interested admittedly, just interested from the perspective of you being keen for others to answer it.
 

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
21,757
1
Nope. You're the oracle.

rosy3/23 said:
Yep, that's been made more than obvious by some on this thread. Very selective with the info used. As I said we can all use google to get the info we want to use. Doesn't matter if it's fact or fiction. We can also use it to find contradicting information. I wasn't interested in Google's answer to your question. I was interested in your answer to your question. Not overly interested admittedly, just interested from the perspective of you being keen for others to answer it.
And I'm interested to see if any of you that are so supercilious towards the 911TM can even state its position. Me telling you defeats the entire purpose so sorry, I'm not going to tell you just yet.
 

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
54,347
4
Disco08 said:
Because I see no purpose in confidential, sensitive, high risk security issues being explained to people in the street and/or potential enemies.
 

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
54,347
4
Disco08 said:
Me telling you defeats the entire purpose so sorry, I'm not going to tell you just yet.
No need to apologise. I won't lose any sleep over it. :hihi
 

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
18,757
3,078
Disco08 said:
Nope. You're the oracle.

And I'm interested to see if any of you that are so supercilious towards the 911TM can even state its position. Me telling you defeats the entire purpose so sorry, I'm not going to tell you just yet.
The number of positions is of a similar order to the number of conspiracy theorists. Somewhat less, but not significantly so.

If I need to know a secret handshake or arcane dance step to be told what the "real" position of the 911TM is, please forward flow charts and diagrams ASAP.
 

glantone

dog at the footy, punt rd end
Jun 5, 2007
1,084
26
tigergollywog said:
Wikipedia - Truther: middle aged man who bought the now defunct melbourne tabloid paper 'The Truth', which featured a topless girl on page 3 and carried such headlines as 'Clinton King uses 110km/hr tail wind and thermite boot inserts to roost ball 25 meters'

BTW, I love this thread, although it should be called Disco V The World.
I remember 'The Truth'. My grandma use to get it. Inbetween robotic puffing of Albany ciggies and sipping invalid stout she’d always point out page 3 girl attributes to whoever was in ear shot with raised brows and a smile.
It had the best Racing Form Guide of all the rags of the day I thought.


Geez, I'd hate to get into a 'gotcha last' game with the duckman. Hope the Tiges show the same determination.
 

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
22,993
1,533
ok, seeing this game isnt working I'll give it a go:

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20061014120445472#mission

Is that it?
 

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
21,757
1
Is what it?

rosy3/23 said:
Because I see no purpose in confidential, sensitive, high risk security issues being explained to people in the street and/or potential enemies.
Such as?
 

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
22,993
1,533
Disco08 said:
Is what it?
who's on first?

Anyway, welcome newcomers to the 911 truth game where truthers play the truthing game which mainly consists of keeping the realists on their toes by constantly firing back questions!

Fun and games for all the family. Brought to you by Hasbro (real towers not included)
 

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
21,757
1
It's a one sentence answer which I must have stated ten times on this thread. How hard can it be?

Where you trying to tell me that entire page represented the "TP" tim or just part of it?

tigergollywog said:
this is getting pretty weird. weirder
No *smile*. How these guys can't answer such a simple question whilst having such strong opinions is beyond bizarre.
 

Panthera tigris FC

Full Blown Chimp Crush
Oct 28, 2004
4,808
0
Torquay
Disco08 said:
It's a one sentence answer which I must have stated ten times on this thread. How hard can it be?

Where you trying to tell me that entire page represented the "TP" tim or just part of it?

No sh!t. How these guys can't answer such a simple question whilst having such strong opinions is beyond bizarre.
Is this the same Disco who fought on the side of rational thought on various other threads in this forum?

Return him at once!

Taking ONE of your positions on this thread (there have been many, despite your repeated protestation and derision) and claiming it as the TRUE position is like some bizarre shell game.

If the position of the truthers is to raise doubt about the minutiae of 9/11 (an insanely complex series of events, bound to contain coincidences and rare occurences) then that is the only consistent position I have seen you take....and, yes, I have read every single post on this thread :-\.
 

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
18,757
3,078
Disco08 said:
No sh!t. How these guys can't answer such a simple question whilst having such strong opinions is beyond bizarre.
beyond bizarre = BIZARRO?????
 

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
22,993
1,533
Disco08 said:
It's a one sentence answer which I must have stated ten times on this thread. How hard can it be?

Where you trying to tell me that entire page represented the "TP" tim or just part of it?
what was the question again?
 

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
21,757
1
Panthera tigris FC said:
Is this the same Disco who fought on the side of rational thought on various other threads in this forum?

Return him at once!

Taking ONE of your positions on this thread (there have been many, despite your repeated protestation and derision) and claiming it as the TRUE position is like some bizarre shell game.

If the position of the truthers is to raise doubt about the minutiae of 9/11 (an insanely complex series of events, bound to contain coincidences and rare occurences) then that is the only consistent position I have seen you take....and, yes, I have read every single post on this thread :-\.
If you've read every post in this thread and can't see the actual position I've taken (what you just posted isn't it) you haven't read closely enough because I've stated it repeatedly and clearly.

The fact this exercise is like puling teeth is the perfect reflection of this thread. You guys claim the intellectual high ground on a constant basis but back it up with *smile* all.
 

Panthera tigris FC

Full Blown Chimp Crush
Oct 28, 2004
4,808
0
Torquay
Disco08 said:
If you've read every post in this thread and can't see the actual position I've taken (what you just posted isn't it) you haven't read closely enough because I've stated it repeatedly and clearly.

The fact this exercise is like puling teeth is the perfect reflection of this thread. You guys claim the intellectual high ground on a constant basis but back it up with *smile* all.
Yes, constantly claiming the intellectual high ground. Yes, that is the position that myself and others have taken in this thread. This response is why I haven't engaged in this discussion as much as others. So very lowbrow. ::)
 

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
21,757
1
You can't see how this:

Panthera tigris FC said:
Is this the same Disco who fought on the side of rational thought on various other threads in this forum?

Return him at once!
is taking the intellectual high ground? I'm usually smart but because I disagree with your opinion here you assume you're right and I'm wrong. No discourse. Just derision. It's been the same all the way through this thread but of course you'll disagree. I could care less though.

And the rolly eyed guy eh Pantera? *smile* me.
 

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
21,757
1
Also - you've participated less because of the manner of my posting? Really? Can you find one example of me showing any disrespect here that wasn't a repsonse to disrespectful posting aimed at me?