911 Truth Movement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

911 Truth Movement

Do you think the US government should hold an independent investigation into the events surrounding

• Total voters

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
I've defined it often and clearly enough. I'm just seeing if anyone was actually paying attention.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Disco08 said:
I've defined it often and clearly enough. I'm just seeing if anyone was actually paying attention.

Perhaps you could narrowing it down by specifying a post number because I'm drawing a blank dude.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
antman said:
The position you are taking is to demand other people define your position and then ask them point out what's wrong with the position they've defined for you. That's an awesomely logical stance dude.

Nah nah nah, I've got a secret. Guess what it is!

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
tigergollywog said:
as entertaining as it can be, this thread is becoming increasingly unbecoming. all the past tense talk suggests the protagonists are over it, yet strangely addicted.

Yeah, problem is we've exhausted the material, we need Duckman to come up with some keeerazy theories that we can get stuck into... so for now we've descended into hissy fits and mutual insults simply to keep the thread going.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Disco08 said:
LOL. You guys think you're critical thinking realists but you can't even define the position you're being irrationally critical of. What a joke.

sweet mother of jesus. Everyone knows what the trufers posi is. I've seen the film, read the book, one of them tried to sell me the T-Shirt at ground zero, I spoke to a heap of them face to face, at length. I said it earlier. They, and you, say 'oh we just want an inquiry for the kids of those who were killed' or whatever but thats all crap. I'm not buying it for a second.

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
Well close. The position is the demand for a proper inquiry. No need for emotive embellishment. The evidence that supports that position is clean and clear.

Why you think it's crap is anyone's guess.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Disco08 said:
The evidence that supports that position is clean and clear.

Care to supply any of that clean and clear evidence?

Oh wait, you already did that in the last 150+ pages.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Disco08 said:
Well close. The position is the demand for a proper inquiry. No need for emotive embellishment. The evidence that supports that position is clean and clear.

Why you think it's crap is anyone's guess.

And you reckon I wasn't paying attention? I explained very clearly and at length the very predictable and rational reasons why the US would not have been candid in the 9/11 inquiry. Power Politics 101 I termed it. Another example of ignoring counter arguments and ploughing on regardless.

Also, its crap because logically why else would truthers want an inquiry? Total *smile*. The truthers think the truth is that 9/11 was government orchestrated. You might fool yourself but you ain't fooling me.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
tigersnake said:
Also, its crap because logically why else would truthers want an inquiry? Total *smile*. The truthers think the truth is that 9/11 was government orchestrated. You might fool yourself but you ain't fooling me.

Exactly. Before one even considers their arguments, a priori it is a ludicrous position - I touched on this pretty early in the thread. Truthers want the government to investigate themselves with a finding that they did it. Yeah, like that is going to happen.

Moreover truthers invariably considers themselves rugged, free-thinking individuals not sucked in like us sheeple but then whine that the government wont explain the whole scenario to them.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
evo said:
Moreover truthers invqariably considers themselves rugged, free-thinking individuals not sucked in like us sheeple but then whine that the government wont explain the whole scenario to them.

:hihi

tigergollywog

Non-Hierarchical Boss Cocky
Feb 4, 2006
sorry, i wasnt paying attention.

I would like to see a crack squad of truthers storm Andy Demetricons office and get to the bottom of a few things though.

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
The clean and clear evidence that supports this position is that the 9/11 commission was clearly compromised and designed to hide the truth. This is recognised on both sides of the argument. For that reason alone these events need to be be properly investigated.

All the arguments you guys profer to excuse this disgraceful activity are completely inane.

tigertim said:
Where is there position published and by whom?

You'll find it clearly stated on any of the more respected 9/11 truth sites tim.

rosy - as a score out of 10 on scale of respect to me you score 0. You can have my resignation as any type of support to you and this community effective as of right now. I'd reply to your points individually but life's way too short.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Disco08 said:
rosy - as a score out of 10 on scale of respect to me you score 0. You can have my resignation as any type of support to you and this community effective as of right now. I'd reply to your points individually but life's way too short.

That is very disappointing Disco. My reply wasn't about respect for you. I respect you immensely. You asked a question then rather than give the answer you asked for others perceptions. My comments were simply a response on how I perceive your posting on this particular thread. I don't think you showed any respect when you called me snide, condescending and mocking for saying I found things entertaining early in the thread either. I respect your right to feel that way about my posting though, even though I think you were way off the mark. I hold no grudges for those comments. I don't know why you'd take offence at an answer you asked for when it's just the way I see it. I'm really sorry that has upset you. Very sorry indeed. Considering your response I'll delete my post.

I have found some of the posting on this thread quite bizarre at times. it's a futile exercise really. I'll leave you all to it.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Disco08 said:
Too late. Respect's utmost to me and you've showed me none.

It can be a sign of respect to be comfortable enough to call out friends when you think that they are being a bit whack.