911 Truth Movement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

911 Truth Movement

Do you think the US government should hold an independent investigation into the events surrounding

• Total voters

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Baloo said:
Bullus played the truther role well for a while but then revealed himself as a plant. I think Freezer and L2R2R added fleeting support but more moral support than anything else.

Maybe we could have a roster ?
Good idea. Ill go first, I do a bit of acting so I shall treat it as just another role. Ok, here goes......ahem...

Oh you steeple just will not open your eyes that have been prised shut by your much adored Bush administration in conjunction with his good mate Murdoch and his "news" corp! Just read this link and I'm sure this will change your mind. https://www.facebook.com/pages/911-Was-An-Inside-Job/65401665906?ref=stream

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
I sincerely hope Disco Duck is just on a posting exile but is still lurking, Tigers best start in a long while is not the time to be away from PRE.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
KnightersRevenge said:
I sincerely hope Disco Duck is just on a posting exile but is still lurking, Tigers best start in a long while is not the time to be away from PRE.

Exactly right, disagreements over 911 pale into insignificance compared to this.

Freezer

Tiger Legend
Feb 22, 2007
KnightersRevenge said:

I think he's finally knocked himself out banging his head against the wall.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Hows Alex Jones' form. The smoke has barely cleared from the Boston Marathon and his already trying to insert himself into the drama.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/197122/boston-bombing-alex-jones-trolls-twitter/

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
You think it's a coincidence that Boston is also where JFK was from ?

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
evo said:
Hows Alex Jones' form. The smoke has barely cleared from the Boston Marathon and his already trying to insert himself into the drama.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/197122/boston-bombing-alex-jones-trolls-twitter/

Where's the proof that this wasnt an inside job?

(please Disco, if you're reading this as a guest please come back! I feel dirty writing this stuff...we need you!)

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Tigers of Old said:
Just saw the raw vision of the explosion from the Boston Globe. Honestly made me feel ill. Disturbing.

What's more sickening is that some people had to be amputated due to ball bearings in the bomb. I'm afraid that the Thatcher funeral could get ugly also.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
Got handed a "newspaper" at flagstaff station this afternoon called the Citizens something and the main story was how the English royal family intend to murder 6 billion people to bring the worlds population to 1 billion! I didn't read it past that to wonder the whys and how's.....

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
tigertim said:
Got handed a "newspaper" at flagstaff station this afternoon called the Citizens something and the main story was how the English royal family intend to murder 6 billion people to bring the worlds population to 1 billion! I didn't read it past that to wonder the whys and how's.....

I'm comfotable with that as long as it is the right 6 billion.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
tigertim said:

Personally I have my doubts that Queen would be up for the physical exertion, maybe when she was in her forties.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
tigertim said:

Sounds awesome - I never meet people handing out interesting stuff like that- it's always that bloody Watchtower magazine. Did they mention that said Royal Family has reptillian ancestory? It is a personal favourite of mine.

tigergollywog

Non-Hierarchical Boss Cocky
Feb 4, 2006
evo said:
Sounds awesome - I never meet people handing out interesting stuff like that- it's always that bloody Watchtower magazine. Did they mention that said Royal Family has reptillian ancestory? It is a personal favourite of mine.

yeah the reptiles is a doozy, although you didnt need photoshop to make Kerry Packer look reptilian. Young James is developing a touch of lizard about him these days too. I heard trent cotchin has chimp ancestry.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
The truthers are onto the Boston bombings already. Just saw a meme on fb, bloke with both legs blown off, asking 'why no blood?' (there was, the wounds had been mostly stemmed by the paramedics wheeling him along), 'why doesn't he look like he's in any pain?' (he looked like he was in severe shock to me), I stopped reading at that point. Unbelievable

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Patsy might watch Oliver Stone's new 10 part series (Untold History of the US) on The History Channel from next week and return all revved up. ;D