911 Truth Movement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

911 Truth Movement

Do you think the US government should hold an independent investigation into the events surrounding

• Total voters

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
tigersnake said:
The truthers are onto the Boston bombings already. Just saw a meme on fb, bloke with both legs blown off, asking 'why no blood?' (there was, the wounds had been mostly stemmed by the paramedics wheeling him along), 'why doesn't he look like he's in any pain?' (he looked like he was in severe shock to me), I stopped reading at that point. Unbelievable
These "truthers" are just vile.

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Hey I just bumped into this guy at the local supermarket who said he has the inside info that Harold Holt was abducted by the CIA, I asked him were he got his info - he said he bumped into Elvis yesterday at the shopping centre.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
And still no sign of the Duck since that fateful day on April the 5th. Seems I was wrong, he's not coming back.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
More conspiracy work http://www.policymic.com/articles/50533/was-michael-hastings-murdered-internet-conspiracy-theories-are-rife

Arghoslent

Tiger Rookie
Mar 3, 2013
I'm not saying any of these theories are true but I find it a bit curious that so many people apparently find the idea of a country commiting a deadly action against it's own people and laying the blame on it's enemies in order to contrive an excuse to declare war against them so incredible and are so easily dismissive of it. It's a fairly common thread throughout history in general and America's relatively short history in particular.

If it were to true, it wouldn't really be all that unusual.

Panthera tigris FC

Full Blown Chimp Crush
Oct 28, 2004
Torquay
Arghoslent said:
I'm not saying any of these theories are true but I find it a bit curious that so many people apparently find the idea of a country commiting a deadly action against it's own people and laying the blame on it's enemies in order to contrive an excuse to declare war against them so incredible and are so easily dismissive of it. It's a fairly common thread throughout history in general and America's relatively short history in particular.

If it were to true, it wouldn't really be all that unusual.

I think you need to keep reading. This was addressed many times on this thread.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
"Even a fool knows it was an inside job":

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/saudi-arabia-king-gives-prize-to-islamic-scholar-who-says-911-was-an-inside-job-20150305-13wm2z.html

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
tigertim said:
"Even a fool knows it was an inside job":

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/saudi-arabia-king-gives-prize-to-islamic-scholar-who-says-911-was-an-inside-job-20150305-13wm2z.html

Although I do agree with the learned scholar that only fools believe 911 was an inside job, I'm less keen on his advocacy of the use of female sex slaves, his support of Bin Laden, and his stated belief that "the Jews control America".

He does have his own Youtube channel where he discusses such topics as "Who is deceived by the Satan, Christians or Muslims?" and "Does eating non-vegetarian food have any effect on the mind?" so knock yourself out TT

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
antman said:
Although I do agree with the learned scholar that only fools believe 911 was an inside job, I'm less keen on his advocacy of the use of female sex slaves, his support of Bin Laden, and his stated belief that "the Jews control America".

He does have his own Youtube channel where he discusses such topics as "Who is deceived by the Satan, Christians or Muslims?" and "Does eating non-vegetarian food have any effect on the mind?" so knock yourself out TT
Well I was going to watch tonight's NAB challenge but this sounds more interesting......

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
antman said:

So he's calling himself a fool then?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
SCOOP said:
The much more interesting debate is what happened to MH370....

Already 1 year ago from Sunday this weekend.

Lots of conspiracies on this one. I've even heard someone mention the Malaysian government purposely misdirected the searchers by advising them to look in the Indian Ocean.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Truthers have plenty to work with when it comes to MH370. Nothing found, no traces, no filming of the events as they happened, no eye witnesses.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Baloo said:
Truthers have plenty to work with when it comes to MH370. Nothing found, no traces, no filming of the events as they happened, no eye witnesses.

For a large body like that to disappear it must be under an ocean somewhere. Geez....you can imagine how the families feel and still waiting for a response.

Air France 447 took 2 years to find.

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Just because I'm bored:

:stir

http://www.gspellchecker.com/2016/09/the-european-scientific-journal-didnt-conclude-911-controlled-demolition/