A cry for help | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A cry for help

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
I desperately need some Pre-enders to help me out. Mrs. graystar started a private supercoach team No. 517065, and so far only 9 have joined up. Now here is the story. As I was the one who made her start up this league, I am the one getting the blame for it not filling to date. No dinner, lunch or brekky....no sex....that's the worst that can happen to a red blooded Tiger member....and lots of the blame game.

So come on you lot, help this Pre-ender out, and join her league so my life can get back to normal. How much does it cost at the local knock shop???

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
So are you asking for supercoach volunteers or financial donations for extra-marital services?

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Im in as well. 8)
Graystar looks like you only need 2 more to join

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
btoz_01 said:
Im in as well. 8)
Graystar looks like you only need 2 more to join

Thanks for joining and you are right. Only 2 spots to fill now and my life will be complete. Happy days will return to the graystar household, and good things will happen!! :clap :hihi :eek:

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Thank you all from the bottom of my bended knee. Roll on bedtime and you know what!!! Even had dinner served up tonight. Usually the male graystar does the evening meal. Good times have returned, thanks to you lovely Pre-enders.