A funny realisation yesterday. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A funny realisation yesterday.

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
Some of you may recall that recently I've become friendly at junior matches with a scout from Sydney called Rick.

He seemed familiar but I couldn't quite place him. So for the last weeks we've been seeing and sitting with each other and sharing our thoughts on the junior footballers.

Anyway, yesterday I'm talking to a mate called Doctor Bob, (as opposed to Dr Who), and he says that he hears that the new scout for Sydney is Ricky Barham. You remember him during the Colliwobbles of the late 70s to early 80s.

Anyway, I let out, mentally, a synonym for the act of coition, then remarked, verbally, "No wonder he looked familiar!"

(It was funny at the time, and it still seems funny now.)

Dallas

Tiger Cub
Jul 28, 2004
P,
He probably said the same when he was told you're the brains behinds RFC's recruiting!

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
Dallas said:
P,
He probably said the same when he was told you're the brains behinds RFC's recruiting!

I don't know about that!

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Phantom,

we should call this section " Phantom corner". You certainly put alot of time and effort. The club could utilise your talent somewhere?