A good game from the big O | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A good game from the big O

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
Ottens had a good game, he took a few good mark but his kicking let him down a bit. he will be a briliant player next season just make sure we keep him at the club and get rid of players like Hilton.

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Rumor has it from a reliable Kangaroo source that Richmond are currently having talks with the Roos regarding a possible trade for Ottens.

Unless they give us Wells or Harvey, plus an early draft pick, I can't understand why we'd even contemplate talking to the worst supported club in the comp.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
I don't see anyone on the Roos list that I would be considering as a trade for Otto.

Surely any trade involving Otto would have to involve SA.

The only reason I could see for trading Otto at this stage of his career is if he desperately wanted to go home.

Couldn't see it happening unless it involved a 3 way deal with one of the SA Clubs, but surely they could work out a more beneficial direct swap.

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
they shpuldn't even think of trading ottens. he is a great tall and we dont want some small forward who will have only 1 good game for the whole season like hilton.