A Kellaway for Coburg??? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A Kellaway for Coburg???

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
Interesting that A Kellaway has been named in the Coburg
side... obviously they would mean D Kellaway - hopefully
that is! It means Dunc might yet get another opportunity
to kick a goal for Coburg :)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Better luck this comeback Dunc.... :)

Interesting Kingy isn't named in the Coburg side, and that McGrath and Biddiscombe are only named on an extended interchange bench.

The plot thickens.

P

PuntRoadRoar

oh nuts... you know what that means johnson wont play and king will

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Also interesting how Vardy is a rover and Sipthorpe is playing in the centre. I wouldnt belive that lineup. Happy with the 2 page spread of the tiges in the Herald Sun though. Much better than the Adelaide papers here.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
shawry said:
Happy with the 2 page spread of the tiges in the Herald Sun though. Much better than the Adelaide papers here.

Happy wasn't a word that sprang to mind for me Shawry ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
shawry said:
Happy with the 2 page spread of the tiges in the Herald Sun though.

Sadly it was a consise and accurate report. Oh how the truth hurts. :'(

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
rosy3 said:
Interesting Kingy isn't named in the Coburg side,

The plot thickens.

Why are we so transparent. They could have named Kingy for Coburg and pretended he was playing for them.
That would have really thrown Collingwoods plans into turmoil, ha.
We've wasted a secret weapon.
Anyway go Kingy, prove the doubters wrong and give some pride to your proud president. ;D

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Put it this way, i am jsut happy to read about the tigers rather than flippin Port and Crows all the time, thoguh there was a nice negative article about us not being soft in the Advertiser this morning.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
rosy3 said:
Anyway go Kingy, prove the doubters wrong and give some pride to your proud president. ;D

If you were so proud why not add him with Andy and hte other bloke you are proud president of are too embarrassed to have him on your signature anywhere.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
My signature was done long before I inherited Kingy by default.
I'd change it but I am supersticious about changing things mid-season and I don't want to bring bad luck to the team.

GO TIGES!

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
rosy3 said:
My signature was done long before I inherited Kingy by default.
I'd change it but I am supersticious about changing things mid-season and I don't want to bring bad luck to the team.

GO TIGES!

I take it that is a joke. I dont htink our team could have had any more bad luckover the last 8 weeks.