A quick little bake... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A quick little bake...

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
I've found you can essentially sit anywhere you want in the stand you have a ticket in. No one checks the tickets once inside, if an attenadant is being overly officious go to the next aisle. Plenty of spare seats in every bay, if the seat holder rocks up just move to a nearby free seat.

I've been allocated in the nosebleeds but haven't sat there once.
Yep. Also true. As long as you can get in through the gate you want.

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Entry to the ground has been quick and simple too.

The worst part is not as many food/drink outlets open so their queue's have been horrendous.

Honestly not worth bothering to get a drink. Just a joke.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
This.

I get vertigo when I sit up the top. My head spins, I feel like I'm going to fall out of my seat and onto the ground.
So I log on to get a ticket, spend an hour refreshing to try find a better seat. Nothing on ground, or level 2 I'm told.

Watch the game on TV - empty seats in those areas galore.

I've paid my membership, club has my money. I've spent a truckload at the Tigers store.
Not sure me showing up on a Friday night is an accurate sign that I don't support the club.

Buy a ticket, sit in the seat, at 1/4 time go down to level 1 and sit where you like. They stop checking after the game starts.

This doesn't excuse the system I know, but it is a handy workaround.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
So the same as me. But you also said you can always get to pick the bay you want. How? I never seem to get that option. If I don’t like the seat they offer I reject it and try again and it’s pot luck where the next seat is or what bay is given. I use my iPhone as I’m at work when they go on sale. Maybe that’s why I can’t see that option ?

yeah, i never get that option either. I've tried on phone and laptop and still don't get that option.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Rather than start a new thread, has anyone received their email from the club yet regarding when tickets go on sale against the pussies? I heard they go on sale tomorrow but haven’t received any email yet

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
I actually thought there were fa WB fans there that may have contributed to the flat crowd number which I swear seemed bigger than 52 000

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I've found you can essentially sit anywhere you want in the stand you have a ticket in. No one checks the tickets once inside, if an attendant is being overly officious go to the next aisle. Plenty of spare seats in every bay, if the seat holder rocks up just move to a nearby free seat.

I've been allocated in the nosebleeds but haven't sat there once.

That's true, barely having my ticket checked when entering my bay. People near me were in incorrect seats, got moved by someone else who wanted their seat and I ended up on the aisle which I like anyway. If you really want to get to an aisle and they are checking just buy a few beers and have your hands full.

DS

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Rather than start a new thread, has anyone received their email from the club yet regarding when tickets go on sale against the pussies? I heard they go on sale tomorrow but haven’t received any email yet

Just looked now, mine came at 5.46pm, maybe they are running late . . . too many complaints to deal with I suppose.

DS