A subtle message from Peggy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A subtle message from Peggy

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
You can't fight City Hall as they say. Well you can, but you won't win. I fought the law but the law won. I shot the sherrif but I did not shoot the deputy.

Still, a useful backs-to-wall everone is against us mentality served us well last year, this could be the method to the madness.

RFC v AFL is on the undercard to the Australian v China diplomatic relations bout.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Rather fight City Hall than be silent victims.

Also makes me think we are absolutely united as a club, this isn’t our leaders shooting from the hip, we are willing to lose a few battles to show that we won‘t be pushed around. That’s what I want from leadership, strong, united and calculated.
well yeah, for sure. But don't expect to win. Make a stand, sometimes that's enough.

Reactions: 1 user

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
If Peggy wanted she could be the future chair of the AFL commission. She is due to finish with us as soon, when her term finishes. Any executive with ambition at AFL HQ should be aware of this. So I don’t see many repercussions from her comments.

Reactions: 1 users

Dash

Staff member
May 10, 2010
Peggy will soon join Vanguard super board. But wouldn't it be good if she had a say at afl commission level to keep the ****** honest.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
If Peggy wanted she could be the future chair of the AFL commission. She is due to finish with us as soon, when her term finishes. Any executive with ambition at AFL HQ should be aware of this. So I don’t see many repercussions from her comments.

I've always thought Malcolm Speed will end up on the AFL Commish

• Wow

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I now look forward to 11 home and 11 away games at Skilled Stadium.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Unless they just decide to change the rules themselves and appoint her for longer again of course. After appointing themselves naturally.

She might be President for another 20 years.
As long as we keep winning flags, signing up more members n making money, then I probably wouldn't care too much.
Another twenty years n I'll probably have fallen off the perch by then anyway, so I probably won't notice or care if there's a revolt n board challenge after that.

Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Despite public pleasantries, I have no doubt the club has had a gut full of the AFL & their obvious agendas. If they haven't I'd be angry with our leaders.

Reactions: 3 users