A Tiga Parody ---- A Tribute to Tivva | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A Tiga Parody ---- A Tribute to Tivva

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
tiga said:
I'm pretty happy with this one. Hope you like it and Congrats to Tivva on his 100th game

Always love 'em tiga - it's just a pity that I don't know most of the original songs. Who's Cake :-\

I am obviously showing my age :'(

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
KL you'd know the song if you heard it. It's played quite regularly on the radio and is one of my favorite songs. Download it and have a listen. It's worth it. :)

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
tiga said:
KL you'd know the song if you heard it. It's played quite regularly on the radio and is one of my favorite songs. Download it and have a listen. It's worth it. :)

If it isn't on either Gold 104 or 3AW it is doubtful I have heard it Tiga. ;D

Though they do have MIXFM playing through the phones here at work. But all MIX seems to play is Delta and The Dixie Chicks every hour.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Thanks for the compliments guys. Even though the parody was mainly about Tivva, it wouldn't have been complete without a little dig at the old Spudster! ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LMAOOOO Tiga! Right up there with your best efforts IMO! Extremely well worded.

Great song you chose to parody by the way.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Don't worry Lill - I'm older than you (just :() and it took me a while and really reading the chorus to work out what song it was. Very very clever tiga.

Hey tiga - I really love that Evanescence song "Bring me to life" - can you do something with that?