A Tiga Parody - I'm Wishing the Tigers... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A Tiga Parody - I'm Wishing the Tigers...

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Well doen on your 250. Well done on another top effort as well. I dont know how you do it. Must just have that creative nous i guess. Well done. Keep up the good work.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Thanks for the compliments Guys! :D
I just hope we start winning soon so I can start producing some parodies with a more positive slant. :)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Onya tiga. Your posts are good medicine in depressing times. ;D ;D

What are you like on Pink Floyd and Grateful Dead lyrics, ha? Better start a request service. ;)

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Rosy, Pink Floyd I can do, But the only thing I know about the Grateful Dead was that they and their fans were the first non educational/military group to use the internet for communication. 8)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha long live the Deadheads. It was my aim in life to be one. Why did Jerry Garcia die before I got there, ha. ;D

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Tiga

Do yourself a favour, find yourself an artist and get a few of these recorded, you will make a fortune.

I can see some of these going platinum in the bad weeks.

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
Love to sing all your songs at a richmond family day .
That would frighten the life outta the players hehe.
Hopefully fire em up to better things(hmmm richmond :'(

There's always next year oops um decade