A Tiga Parody -- It's the end of the team as we know it | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A Tiga Parody -- It's the end of the team as we know it

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
This is the best one by miles tiga. Would recommend everyone to listen to the original to see how cleverly done tiga's lyrics are. LMAOOO :rollin

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Very well done Tiga - apparently there's gonna be a vacant senior coaching job at punt road - you should apply.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LMAOOOOOO! Tiga's Masterpiece? Hmmm, might just be!

tiga said:
The other night I dreamt of knives, Coming out of Frawley's spine. Potaotoes sitting in a line

The song crescendo'd on this line for me! LMAOOOOOO. Classic!

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Thanks for all your compliments guys! I really appreciate them. I listened to the song last night and thought although a bit daunting with it's massive lyric blast I thought it would be perfect for whats going down at the moment. :D

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
LOL MT, It was just a stuffed up post. Eating dinner at the time. I think it was the potato's fault ;D

Nwonash, thanks for your kind words. :D

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
This was great to just read through, but I have since downloaded the song and read through while listening, i think Bruce would describe it best tiga, it's speeeecial

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Thanks DF. I just hope soon we can start winning again so I can start doing Parodies of the teams we thrash. But I think I might have to wait for next season. ???
Or until Frawley is offered rediculous ammounts of money to return to StKilda. Oh now that would be fun. ;)

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Thanks for the comliment smasha but I don't think I would want to be coach ATM because I want to be liked. ;D I know that Humphrey is raring to go though! ;D