A Tiga Parody -- Obladi Oblada (The Mark Williams mix) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A Tiga Parody -- Obladi Oblada (The Mark Williams mix)

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Great song to use Tiga and another sensational conversion by yourself into a top notch parody regarding sookhead Mark Williams. Great work yet again.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Anyone planning on sending Port Power a letter to voice your hurt and disappointment over what transpired on the weekend, please make sure you append this song to your letter.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Thanks, Julz, shawry and JF.
Shawry, It was your letter that inspired me to write this one. The Guy is a bloody disgrace and the day is coming very soon where he will be a "Neville no friends".
If any of you guys are registered to a port forum, I am more than happy for you to post it there. It would be interesting to see what interest it spikes. JF, you're a man of a thousand identities aren't you?? ;D

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Gee gOtiges you are a brave one. I'll pop over and see what they think. It will either get no comments or the swear censor will be working overtime. ;D

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
They are not a happy lot. gOtiges, it's all your fault! ;D
Good work. hehehe

They obviously don't have a sense of humour. ???

Maybe you should repost it once they crash and burn out of the finals race. Muhaha ;D

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Good work g0tigers. Must have rustled a few feathers. Port supporters as a majority are scum, though there are quite a few inteeligent ones too but on the whole they are quite feral. Nowhere near as feral as Collingwood supporters htough.

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
I hope for our sake and especially yours Shawry being entrenched behind enemy lines that they don't win the premiership. I for one will be sending plenty of dirty vibes their way.

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
tiga said:
They are not a happy lot. gOtiges, it's all your fault! ;D
Good work. hehehe

They obviously don't have a sense of humour. ???

Maybe you should repost it once they crash and burn out of the finals race. Muhaha ;D

Hehe I love it! its so funny. I have replied to all thier lovely comments. ANd seeing they hate collingwood so much, i hope its the pies that knock tehm out of the finals race ;D ;D ;D

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
shawry said:
I agree with most of the stuff you wrote g0tigers except the bit you said about all South Australians. :'( :'( :'(
Yea sorry bout that Shawry - it was a genralisation...Thers always one good thing in a group of bad things :D

Julz - i found i had to keep refreshing the site - bloody annoying.