A Tiga Parody - T1GER BOI | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A Tiga Parody - T1GER BOI

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Thanks Shawry, but it can be about anyone you want it to be. All you have to do is picture them wearing a blonde wig! ;D ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha shawry.....if the cap fits ;D

Another great effort, even if I don't know those teeny bopper songs.

Tiga I'm getting a bit concerned about your obsession with brown undies, ha. :rollin

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
You can tell by our football team why we have nothing else to do and talk about it

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Are you a muso or something? Very clever with the rhymes. Maybe at the end of the year you could do a parody incorporating everyone on the messageboard?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Hey Julz....first you tell tiga to find something that rhymes with julz, then suggest everyone gets a mention.
Maybe if you really want your to get your name included just send tiga a cheque.
Worked wonders for the rest of us. :rollin

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Thanks for the compliment Julz and thanks for the cash Rosy! ;D

I'm what you would call an ordinary musician. Played drums for 14 years, learning piano atm. I think I'm better at poetry than music :)

Oh and an answer to a word Rhyming with Julz....
Rules
Schools
tools
fools
mules
cools

Need I go on ?? ;D

I'll work on something for the end of the season which will include all the loyal regulars but who knows you might appear in one sooner than you think. :D