Acceptable Losses (from The Bladder) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Acceptable Losses (from The Bladder)

ComedyCapers

I'm a llama!
Aug 13, 2003
Canberra
AFL
Tigers Loss “Totally Acceptable”
by STAFF REPORTERS

Coach Danny Frawley described Richmond’s devastating loss to Essendon on Sunday as “totally acceptable” this week.

Speaking to The Bladder on Monday, Frawley said his team’s 39-point defeat was a good turnaround from the 80-point drubbing handed out by St Kilda in the previous round.

“When that happened, I described it a totally unacceptable,” Frawley said. “Fortunately for us, we were able to turn it around an achieve a totally acceptable loss against the Bombers at the weekend. I’d like all our supporters to know that, although the St Kilda loss was unacceptable, that’s the one time it’s happened this year. In fact, we’ve delivered a whopping 11 acceptable losses, so we’re doing OK, in my book.”

“We were really happy with the way we played out this defeat and think we can end the season with some respect. We have a good opportunity to achieve two more acceptable losses in the next two weeks.”

Doesn't this sum up the Spud perfectly.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
This is exactly what Danny Fooley said in his press conference.

P

PuntRoadRoar

oh .. its from the bladder !!!!

oh and i thought i had read it in the Heraldsun last weekend........

Frawley your clown! get the hell out of tiger town !!!Frawley your clown! get the hell out of tiger town !!!
Frawley your clown! get the hell out of tiger town !!!Frawley your clown! get the hell out of tiger town !!!Frawley your clown! get the hell out of tiger town !!!

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
As we only got beaten by half as much last week as the week before (does that make sense?) then on a diminishing loss rate, we should either draw our eighth game from now (what's that, Round #6 next year) or even ...wait for it...win!!!! Yeah! So, where would that rate on the acceptable scale, bloody fantabulous?