Actors Who You Dislike | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Actors Who You Dislike

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I didn’t like the movie, and I just don’t like his acting, but that’s just me
Watch 'Mud'.

Nic Cage has unfortunately gone down the Eddie Murphy path to oblivion.
Eddie's back, baby! My Name is Dolemite, on Netflix, is a beauty, with a great turn by Wesley Snipes as well.

The actor I can't stand is Joseph Gordon Levitt. Smug in a bottle.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Eddie's back, baby! My Name is Dolemite, on Netflix, is a beauty, with a great turn by Wesley Snipes as well.
Dolemite was great. Watched the real Dolemite and the quality of the film , whilst bad, wasn’t as bad as the biopic made out.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Will Smith

I get the impression he actually thinks he's the hero in real life that he's playing in films.

Also too many opinions on political issues. A fault of most actors who have no idea what the real world is like.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Will Smith

I get the impression he actually thinks he's the hero in real life that he's playing in films.

Also too many opinions on political issues. A fault of most actors who have no idea what the real world is like.
Come on frick, don’t you get it? The thoughts and opinions of famous people is gospel! They know stuff......

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Never been a fan of either Chevy Chase or Steve Martin.

Gotta laugh at things like Paltrow's Goop or the Kardashian's branding n lifestyle *smile* or all those life reality programs imitating one another dominating everything in the media. Humanities gotta be seriously up it's own clacker just drooling over all the *smile* being shown.

Reactions: 1 user

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Steve Carell

Have not, and cannot watch any "comedy" that he's in.

He should stick to straight roles as he was excellent in Foxcatcher and The Big Short