Actors Who You Dislike | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Actors Who You Dislike

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Knowing, that was the one. It was about numbers though.

Oh yeah I'd never go to the cinema to watch a Nick Cage flick. One of my faves from way back was Vampires Kiss... he started doing that expressionistic acting in that as a guy who believes he's turning into a vampire. Nowdays he ramps it up to a ridiculous level.
Nick Cage has made a few good movies (very few in relation to his output) but his "block busters" tend to be crap
Try Matchstick Men, Red Rock West, 8mm and his best was Raising Arizona.
Nothing of quality for a long time

I wont watch anything by Cruise either

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Dwayne Johnson. Any action/superhero movie he is in I avoid like the plague.

Early days, yeah, but he's grown on me. Doesn't take himself seriously and is acting isn't as bad as it was. Good for when you want to watch something that doesn't make you think

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
The actor who i dislike most is:

Tom Cruise. I cant stand the pretentious, self important, over rated, jumped up, smug, low talent, smart @rse, Scientologist wanker, that he is. I will not watch a movie, tv show or interview that he's in.

He just gives me the "irits"

I generally agree but he's good in Magnolia, Edge of Tomorrow and Tropic Thunder.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
:mhihi C'mon, you're not that silly. Could say the same for Kathy Bates in Misery and even poor Andy Robinson in the 1971 Dirty Harry movie who was stereotyped as if he really was a criminal on the loose.

He was voted scariest movie baddie ever for that, he would get my vote.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
the only actor who I think is so bad I would avoid any movie she was featured in is Helen Hunt. As for the rest, they all hit the mark and miss the mark woefully to varying degrees. Tom Cruise probably misses more than most IMO, and when he hits the mark he's generally playing an arrogant big mouth character, so he is probably just playing himself. Also, most of the big name leading men and lady actors are 1 trick ponies, same in every film, Clint, Jack N, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, sometimes it fits the character sometimes it jars. I love Clint Eastwood, but he is exactly the same in every film, he is just good at picking films that suit him.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
the only actor who I think is so bad I would any movie she was featured in is Helen Hunt. As for the rest, they all hit the mark and miss the mark woefully to varying degrees. Tom Cruise probably misses more than most IMO, and when he hits the mark he's generally playing an arrogant big mouth character, so he is probably just playing himself. Also, most of the big name leading men and lady actors are 1 trick ponies, same in every film, Clint, Jack N, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, sometimes it fits the character sometimes it jars. I love Clint Eastwood, but he is exactly the same in every film, he is just good at picking films that suit him.

How could you write that without adding Steven seagall :oops:

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
I generally agree but he's good in Magnolia, Edge of Tomorrow and Tropic Thunder.

yes, he was particularly briliant in magnolia, he plays a super arrogant, narcissist cult leader. Umm.........

Bit like Nicole Kidman, brilliant in eyes wide shut, plays a rich, self-obsessed affected woman. Umm.....