Actors Who You Dislike | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Actors Who You Dislike

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
Matthew McConaughey, the most overrated actor ever. From memory only film I liked him in was Dazed And Confused. Just picks dud movies one after another

Reactions: 1 user

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Matthew McConaughey, the most overrated actor ever. From memory only film I liked him in was Dazed And Confused. Just picks dud movies one after another

I'm not that familiar with his older films but I thought he was good in True Detective and decent in Interstellar.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Alright, alright, alright! Was great as Wooderson in Dazed and Confused. That was also Ben Affleck’s last indie film.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Nic Cage has unfortunately gone down the Eddie Murphy path to oblivion.

Last edited:

brigadiertiger

Tiger Champion
Dec 1, 2005
The actor who i dislike most is:

Tom Cruise. I cant stand the pretentious, self important, over rated, jumped up, smug, low talent, smart @rse, Scientologist wanker, that he is. I will not watch a movie, tv show or interview that he's in.

He just gives me the "irits"

And when he runs it's like watching someone trying to run like a robot trying to run like a human trying to run like Robocop trying to run like a 3 year old running for the first time.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I didn’t like the movie, and I just don’t like his acting, but that’s just me

yeah, highly overrated movie IMO. Started OK but then just turned into a series of barely related scenes. MM was OK in it.