Adelaide Tigers Supporter Group??? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adelaide Tigers Supporter Group???

Cornholio74

Tiger Cub
Mar 4, 2011
Hi guys,

I had a couple of emails from the club (& Flea) about re-establishing the Adelaide Tigers Supporters Group back in early Feb 2011 (I think). I wasn't a member of the previous one, so i'm not sure how it all works.

Anyhoo I haven't had any follow up emails with any info as yet, I was just wondering if any other SA tiger fans had heard anything about this.

Would be great to have a pub in Adelaide full of Tigers fans to goto to watch the mighty tigers!!!

Cheers guys :D

Cornholio74

Tiger Cub
Mar 4, 2011
I'll be there for the pre game too Nova, seya there mate.

I'm dragging 5 along with me.

I hope this is a success and we can get plenty of RFC Adelaidians along and get the supporter group up and running.

Super9Nova

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 16, 2011
No worries CH see you there. Hopefully the boys follow it up with a win to cap off the day.

Super9Nova

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 16, 2011
He quoted a hunge at the time so theres 2K to pay for the spring rolls ;D. I don't care if there's only me you and your mates there Corno. Really impressed with the club continuing to try to promote a state that is Crows and Port dominated and traditionally anti Vic.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I know of 2 family members who live in Adel going. They are keen to join a SA supporters group.

Super9Nova

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 16, 2011
Red letter day for the Adelaide Tigers supporters. Rocky Roberts turned out to be great choice for guest speaker.
For the boys to follow up with a comeback win (and actually dominate Adelaide in the end) is a day I'll never forget.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Super9Nova said:
Red letter day for the Adelaide Tigers supporters. Rocky Roberts turned out to be great choice for guest speaker.
For the boys to follow up with a comeback win (and actually dominate Adelaide in the end) is a day I'll never forget.

Mate, enjoy it.

I flew over to Melbourne for my 40th with the family to watch the Dreamtime game. My 8 year old Tiger loving son's first time to watch the Tigers in action.

Priceless experience to watch the Tigers win.

Cornholio74

Tiger Cub
Mar 4, 2011
Great turnout to the function. Scotch & coke was flowing from 10am, & Neville Roberts gave us a great insight to the tiger family in the '70s. Hopefully we get enough numbers to get the supporter group going.

Completely dominated the Crows about half way thru the third quarter and never looked back. What a great day :clap

Super9Nova

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 16, 2011
Streak said:
Mate, enjoy it.

I flew over to Melbourne for my 40th with the family to watch the Dreamtime game. My 8 year old Tiger loving son's first time to watch the Tigers in action.

Priceless experience to watch the Tigers win.

Thats Gold. We were underdogs with the bookies at the Dreamtime game and same yesterday.

I've maybe lost my 13 yo son to the Crows (haven't given up) but my 10 yo daughter was on my shoulders with her Tiger tracksuit top when we belted out the song after the game.
Nearly got Tucky's footy on he boundary after too!

Super9Nova

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 16, 2011
Cornholio74 said:
Great turnout to the function. Scotch & coke was flowing from 10am, & Neville Roberts gave us a great insight to the tiger family in the '70s. Hopefully we get enough numbers to get the supporter group going.

Completely dominated the Crows about half way thru the third quarter and never looked back. What a great day :clap

Tried to work out where you and your mates were at the function. I was more focussed on winning a prize though ;D. Can't believe the signed footy didn't go may way....

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
This group is definitely going ahead next year so any Adelaide based supporters who do not already know about it contact me and I will get you in touch with the appropriate people so you can get on the email list and also give explanation as to how you can membership to this for next year.