Ads removing forum links at the bottom of the page | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ads removing forum links at the bottom of the page

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Hey @Mr T. I've noticed some of the ads on my mobile are stretching vertically and removing the forum navigation links at the bottom of the page in various threads.

Using a Samsung, with Chrome as the browser if that's useful info.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Hey @Mr T. I've noticed some of the ads on my mobile are stretching vertically and removing the forum navigation links at the bottom of the page in various threads.

Could email me a screenshot?

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

Does it to me sometimes too. Seems fairly random.
iPhone 11
Will get a screenshot next time I see it

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

Staff member
May 4, 2004
Could email me a screenshot?
I'll try Mr T. I've been blocking some of the ads, so it's possible I've blocked the one or two that did it. Any way to undo that so I can tell you?

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I'll try Mr T. I've been blocking some of the ads, so it's possible I've blocked the one or two that did it. Any way to undo that so I can tell you?
You may need to look at the settings of the browser you are using to unblock... not really sure about Samsung.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Does it to me sometimes too. Seems fairly random.
iPhone 11
Will get a screenshot next time I see it
If you can that would be great, I too have an 11 but not getting the issue in Chrome. I'd had the developer hide the advert that was dropping all over the screen and you couldn't read anything, so this is new I'd think.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
If you can that would be great, I too have an 11 but not getting the issue in Chrome. I'd had the developer hide the advert that was dropping all over the screen and you couldn't read anything, so this is new I'd think.
79212214-3924-4786-80F7-F16B775EC662.png
This was in the I ❤️ Collingwood thread
I use Safari on the iPhone

hope it helps

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
The advert is on the bottom right? It's not on top of content?
yeah, the ad is at the bottom.
Then usually there is the navigation link directly underneath, then the bit with PRE Dark and the other links.
It could be the bottom part of the ad (the white panel) covering the link? I'm looking at another page on my iPhone now, and the ad seems more square in shape and the link is displayed

The_General

Staff member
May 4, 2004
Here's another one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210525-213208_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210525-213208_Chrome.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 4