Afghanistan poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Afghanistan poll

Should our soldiers come home now?

• Yes

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
A sincere deep heart felt conviction in the absolute truth of their supernatural belief system.
How do you defeat a belief system in God?
Yeh, faith supersedes all.
I wish I could be around in about 100 years time when all religious belief has disappeared. Emancipation and education of women in the East will start the change.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Dozens killed including 13 US military in a bombing at Kabul airport. ISIS claim responsibility.

Fully expecting another civil war in Afghanistan between the Taliban and ISIS.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Fully expecting another civil war in Afghanistan between the Taliban and ISIS.

A distinct possibility, and I would be very surprised if they don't have plants in each others' organisations.

Shows what happens when the country is left to the control of the warlords. This whole thing goes back to the Soviet invasion, the support from the West for warlords/Taliban/Al Qaeda etc to *smile* the Soviets off, the shenanigans in Pakistan etc. It is a mess and in 20 years the occupying forces didn't do anything to try and change things.

DS

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Taliban, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Mujahideen, Hezbollah, Hamas. Who's fighting who, who's aligned with who, and who are the west really after. I'm confused.

Reactions: 1 user

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
It’s a cute graphic and is true but much of it will be useless within not so long. The ANDSF couldn’t maintain it with US help, the white-flag brigade will do even worse. That said, they didn’t need it…

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
It’s a cute graphic and is true but much of it will be useless within not so long. The ANDSF couldn’t maintain it with US help, the white-flag brigade will do even worse. That said, they didn’t need it…

Yeah, it's almost as if people don't understand supply chains and maintenance. That stuff doesn't look after itself.

AK-47s are still the best gun aren't they?

But writing off this quantity of hardware shows us how much we spend on military bull *smile* globally. On that one I agree with Giardiasis

Last edited by a moderator:

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Women’s sport talibanned. Imagine education will be next.
Hello darkness my old friend.

• Sad