AFL article on pre season preparations | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL article on pre season preparations

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
They have them for every club and of course its only an opinion article but I though I'd post it anyway.
The current poll on the AFL site is Who has had the worst pre-season preparation? Currently we are way behind Port in first place and just in fron of the saints and bombers (but only by 1%)

RICHMOND: Would rival Port as the club with the worst build-up to the season. Not only looked ordinary in crashing out to Melbourne at the first hurdle in the Wizard Cup but then copped practice match hidings off both Sydney and Fremantle. And to cap it off, the Tigers number one ruckman Brad Ottens was diagnosed with a back injury that will keep him out of the first half of the season while boom recruit Justin Blumfield has had an interrupted start to the season with osteitis pubis.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
makes me so pleased to read this sort of stuff. Beats reading about what a great pre-season we had last year and how we were destined for a big year.

Didn't help us last year and personally I think it will work in our favour. Lets hope so.

We have had a couple of good pre-seasons in the past only to wind up having a shocker so let hope that the reverse is true this year.

Go Tiges