AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
You know what p!sses me off about punting in this country? That to bet in-play you have to make a phone call, wait for the *smile* ex-private schoolboy at the corporate bookie to answer the phone, identify yourself, tell them the sport and the event, what you want to back, what your stake is, wait for them to confirm and match it, before you can get on. Any advantage you might have had from being perceptive could evaporate, never mind that the match circumstances have possibly changed, and the odds certainly have.

Example: last night Essendon were clearly the better team. When Adelaide got 3 goals up in the third the Bummers got out to $6 on Betfair. A click of a button and I was on, but you can't do it with a click of a button. You can't play online poker, a game of skill. But you can sit in front of a one-armed bandit and click your pension away one button at a time on a rigged machine. This country is a protection racket.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
You know what p!sses me off about punting in this country? That to bet in-play you have to make a phone call, wait for the *smile* ex-private schoolboy at the corporate bookie to answer the phone, identify yourself, tell them the sport and the event, what you want to back, what your stake is, wait for them to confirm and match it, before you can get on. Any advantage you might have had from being perceptive could evaporate, never mind that the match circumstances have possibly changed, and the odds certainly have.

Example: last night Essendon were clearly the better team. When Adelaide got 3 goals up in the third the Bummers got out to $6 on Betfair. A click of a button and I was on, but you can't do it with a click of a button. You can't play online poker, a game of skill. But you can sit in front of a one-armed bandit and click your pension away one button at a time on a rigged machine. This country is a protection racket.
Absolutely. As annoying as all ****.

The Giants are gonna bottle this. They’ve been bloody ordinary.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
GWS are underdogs against Bris at home. Assume the Greene factor. I think Toby will get off. If he does they should be 1.60.

Even if he does not play they still win.

Double into Carlton as underdogs against Geelong.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
GWS are underdogs against Bris at home. Assume the Greene factor. I think Toby will get off. If he does they should be 1.60.

Even if he does not play they still win.

Double into Carlton as underdogs against Geelong.
Go GWS

Reactions: 1 user
< Boxing | NRL >