AFL Pick 3 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Pick 3 2022

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
I am in sunny Qld catching up with family so might take a few days to post final results.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Just a quick wrap up congrats Dan Minogue winner on 50, Tiger Ghost 49 & David SSS 47. Myself the wooden spoon.

Thanks to all for competing see ya next year all going well.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Just a quick wrap up congrats Dan Minogue winner on 50, Tiger Ghost 49 & David SSS 47. Myself the wooden spoon.

Thanks to all for competing see ya next year all going well.
Congrats to the winners the fact I forgot my tips at least 3 times cost me as always ;)

Great work Tm, thanks for running the comp, we all love it and appreciate the effort.

Kudos Tm.

Cheers (y)(y)

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Surely I got more than 47, got all 3 right didn't I?

Anyway, great comp, such challenging games.

Thanks

DS
Yes you did so a bonus point which puts you on 50 points same as Dan Minogue so shoot out in finals between you & Dan.

Format will be knockout all final games. Still tied Grand Final winning margin added.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yes you did so a bonus point which puts you on 50 points same as Dan Minogue so shoot out in finals between you & Dan.

Format will be knockout all final games. Still tied Grand Final winning margin added.

What have I got myself in for?

Funny, I've never been great at tipping.

Thanks.

DS

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
What have I got myself in for?

Funny, I've never been great at tipping.

Thanks.

DS
Sorry DS, if there's going to be a shoot-out, I'm gunna have my money on Dan Minogue. His name sounds tougher, might even be a distant relation to Wyatt Earp or Doc Holliday:))

Reactions: 1 user