AFL Pick 3 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Pick 3 2022

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Finals Shoot Out between Dan Minogue & David SSS

Lions/Tigers
Dees/Swans
Cats/Pies
Freo/Doggies

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Sorry DS, if there's going to be a shoot-out, I'm gunna have my money on Dan Minogue. His name sounds tougher, might even be a distant relation to Wyatt Earp or Doc Holliday:))

I'd agree actually, usually terrible at tipping but just picked 9 for the last 2 weeks.

It can't last!

DS

Reactions: 1 user

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
David SSS .Gee I won it a few years ago since then The Kiss Of Death. Picked Dees a couple of times this year got pickled big time.

• Haha

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
David SSS & Dan Minogue Good pickings in the finals.

Ps After you put in your initial tips you can change them up to five minutes before each advertised game.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Ok, time to go up against our famed recruit from Collingwood who captain-coached our first premiership side.

So, the tips:
Richmond
Melbourne
Geelong
Fremantle

Hope I'm wrong about Geelong, if they lose the QF the pressure will be extreme and, anyway, I'll enjoy it!

DS

DanMinogue

Tiger Rookie
Mar 22, 2013
All the best David, I'll take a look at the teams tomorrow night but don't be surprised if the knockout continues for another week!

DanMinogue

Tiger Rookie
Mar 22, 2013
Tigers
Demons
Cats
Dockers

Can't dispute your logic David, favourites to win, catch you next week!

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Demons
Magpies

Geez, can't dispute your logic either, at this rate we'll need to pick 3 and Tigaman can throw in a WAFL game.

Melbourne
Collingwood

I just really can't see either of Freo or Brissie winning this week.

Looks like a stand off until PF week.

DS

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Geez, can't dispute your logic either, at this rate we'll need to pick 3 and Tigaman can throw in a WAFL game.

Melbourne
Collingwood

I just really can't see either of Freo or Brissie winning this week.

Looks like a stand off until PF week.

DS
No WAFL game but if you two end up going into the GF I will just add a little twist to it.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
No WAFL game but if you two end up going into the GF I will just add a little twist to it.

Sounds good, but it really is a case of picking who we think will win and ending up on the same page.

Maybe the twist could be the Ovens-Murray League Grand Final (does that comp still exist, I always remember reading about it decades ago).

DS

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Aah, let's throw some spice into the contest:

Fitzroy
South Melbourne

There you go, I'm picking the discarded teams to win this week.

Who said there were no Melbourne teams left?

DS

DanMinogue

Tiger Rookie
Mar 22, 2013
..may be forced to go for the Pivotonians this week, using the Cats or Geelong just makes me violently ill!