Afl Prospectus 2014 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Afl Prospectus 2014

non hogkins

Tiger Rookie
Jan 26, 2013
Has any one got there 2014 copy yet? apparently it was released last week? looking forward to getting mine :)

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
non hogkins said:
Has any one got there 2014 copy yet? apparently it was released last week? looking forward to getting mine :)

Yeah got mine Tuesday, the cover was all bent up, I emailed them and got a new copy the very next day!

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
wayne said:
Yeah got mine Tuesday, the cover was all bent up, I emailed them and got a new copy the very next day!
Excellent, just send me the crappy one please....

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
Got my copy today.

Immediately some interesting points / questions:

1. Did Matt White's away / home game differential (page 1's Nomad award) lead to him being appreciated more by those outside the club?

2. Were our lack of effective midfield tagger/s (page 12) make the boys susceptible to being overrun late in games?

Did pick up some editing errors, eg, don't think Daniel Caprion is a 197cm medium defender / midfielder.
Also on page 285, I thought our position after finals was a little better than 12th ....?

Sure many other questions will come up.
Prospectus, always engaging reading!