AFL store | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL store

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Have a 2020 Tiger Premiership order with The AFL Store but have not recieved it as yet. Any one else in the same boat or had an order in with them.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Got in contact with AFL Store about my order & they said it was due to be delivered on Xmas Eve by Couriers Please a Singapore Post mob. By the way I am not holding my breath today.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Actually I just got a delivery this morning from an order placed online on 10th Dec (at night) - so I was reasonably happy with that.

It was only bumper stickers - but I'd been to Melb that day and tried the Club shop, the F1/AFL shop in Elizabeth St and an AFL store in the suburbs in search of all my 2020 flag stuff. But none of them had the bumper stickers.

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Actually I just got a delivery this morning from an order placed online on 10th Dec (at night) - so I was reasonably happy with that.

It was only bumper stickers - but I'd been to Melb that day and tried the Club shop, the F1/AFL shop in Elizabeth St and an AFL store in the suburbs in search of all my 2020 flag stuff. But none of them had the bumper stickers.
Was at Chadstone last week and the mark knight 2020 b2b bumper stickers were being sold there. Only place I've found them. Posted this in the merch thread at the time

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Had an order with them earlier in the month and it was delivered within a couple of days.

On that subject: I've gotten cranky a couple of times this year with Australia Post over service delays, but have noticed a special effort to get as much delivered by Christmas as they can. Several things not due until the new year have landed on my doorstep this week. So to @Ian4 and Australia Post - good job!

Reactions: 1 user

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Can’t remember the thread or who was asking but I saw GF Carlton Draught cans at Koroit IGA last week.