AFL website newest poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL website newest poll

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Latest poll from the AFL site is Where will Richmond finish on 2003?

Current standings

1-4 3 %
5-8 11 %
9-12 48 %
13-16 38 %

A

admin

I've finally been able to read BigFooty this week and 2 things amazed me.

Firstly the sickening arrogance of Collingwood people. The sooner they are put back into place the better, ha. ;D

Secondly were the prophets of doom and trolls hanging it on Richmond.

My rosy coloured glasses say we'll finish top 4.
My firm belief is it will be top 8 somewhere.
If things don't go our way maybe 9-12, but I don't understand how so many people have us fighting for the wooden spoon.

I think we'd have to have a massive run of injuruies or inner turmoil for that to occur.

I guess time will tell.
Go Tiges.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Firstly the sickening arrogance of Collingwood people. The sooner they are put back into place the better, ha. ;D

Secondly were the prophets of doom and trolls hanging it on Richmond.

Agree rosy. While most supporters from the other 14 clubs showed some remorse for Otto, nearly all of the magpie pr!cks over there took great pleasure from Otto's back injury. Says something about their club and reminds me why I'm glad I support the mighty tiges. Always remember pie fans pride comes before a fall.

A third one rosy would be the contradiction in their reasoning for our future demise. They say one one hand they don't rate Otto yet in the same breathe say losing him for 10-12 weeks means we're going to end up with the wooden spoon ???. Shows they don't have a @#$& clue what they are talking about.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Shows they don't have a @#$& clue what they are talking about.

I think you realise that as soon as you say they are Collingwood supporters MT. ;D