AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
See, they’re precisely the guys who can pull it off. By 5pm they’ve got that gnarly, rolled up sleeves, undone tie look that says “I’ve had a crack today and I’m not finished yet either jerkoff.” Like Jack Lemmon in The China Syndrome. Whereas people like Ben Rutten just look lazy.

View attachment 21969
I saw that film 2 months ago. Funny seeing the low profile Michael Douglas pre-Gordon Gecko look that was to come.

Frank Booth

Tiger Cub
Apr 9, 2016
agree

he's just doing what he's paid for.

humility on the GC is as desirable as women in the LNP.

I reckon he'd be hating it. It's all about him. they're treating him as if he will have the impact of peak Gary Ablett jr and peak dustin Martin and peak Nat Fyfe and peak Charlie Curnow instantly.

I drew the very long bow from his demeanour,

thats hes thought 'I can BBQ a few more snags for $10m bucks, how hard can it be?'

but he's in shock at the reality of the chasm between GCS culture and RFC culture,

and the prospect of doing it all again, without Benny and Peggy

GCS as an institution had no grasp of footy club cultural basics when Dimma arrived.

in terms of sausages, if he is to succeed,

he'll need to breed a calf, cut off its nuts, grow it, kill it, mince it, stuff it, store it, and go to BBQ's galore and buy a BBQ, a gas bottle and a set of tongs,

before he even opens his sausage recipe book.
wait til the honeymoon is over and there's a lone camera there for the coach's pre-match interview.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
wait til the honeymoon is over and there's a lone camera there for the coach's pre-match interview.

or

mark Evans 'The Board is 100% behind Damien hardwick'

with Chris Hemsworth flanking him dressed up as Thor, categorically ruling out ever coaching the GCS

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Mr Magoo hasn’t turned up to do the show tonight. Running late.

Ffs. Why doesn’t the other bloke just get rid of him. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 4 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Mr Magoo hasn’t turned up to do the show tonight. Running late.

Ffs. Why doesn’t the other bloke just get rid of him. Embarrassing.
He mentioned it last night.
Starting the show at 6 30 was hard because soo much traffic. (How about leaving home earlier goose)
And his normal 3 weeks off in wintertime

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
AFL360 used to be the best sports show on TV when hosted by Clinton Grybas. Since his sad premature passing it has been like the Alpine Slide.

Unfortunately I don’t have an authentic alternative host to recommend but it’s crucial the AFL comes up with one ASAP

Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
AFL360 used to be the best sports show on TV when hosted by Clinton Grybas. Since his sad premature passing it has been like the Alpine Slide.

Unfortunately I don’t have an authentic alternative host to recommend but it’s crucial the AFL comes up with one ASAP

Jack??? Surely

Reactions: 2 users