AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Agreed.

They're playing exciting football, and they've unearthed a few good kids, and a few potential stars.

They haven't had an A grader on their list for 10 years. And now there's scope for a couple.

This game will be interesting. They'll definitely push us, and on our current form, they could win.
Straight to the tribunal. 2 week suspension.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The Essendon love fest all over the media is hilarious. Now Essendon supporters up in arms over a potential season postponement or shortening because it might ruin their run into the finals.

If ever we are going to smack a team by over 100 points this year, let it be this Saturday.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
The Essendon love fest all over the media is hilarious. Now Essendon supporters up in arms over a potential season postponement or shortening because it might ruin their run into the finals.

If ever we are going to smack a team by over 100 points this year, let it be this Saturday.
Can’t find the link to an article I saw yesterday by Ben Dixon. He used a word to describe essendrugs that I first heard used in 2017. Back then it had a different meaning. It was used to describe Richmond when we lost those few games by very close margins. It was used to ridicule us. That word was “Richmondy”. But this time it was used to describe how well essendrugs are playing by comparing them to us now. Flipped the meaning right around. ( but I won’t forget it was used to embarrass us)

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Blobbo: "Hey Gerard....I...oh....you...yeah...aargh...the Tigers are a great team...great team....but whaaaaat abooooooout the Bombers?...."
He’ll be complaining about the game being too long.

TigerForce

On the way to number 14.
Apr 26, 2004
Sad to see Neale Daniher in this condition.

How can there not be a cure for this neurological disease compared to others?

Reactions: 2 users

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty

Unfortunately we really don't have a great deal of knowledge about the brain and the nervous system in comparison with the rest of the body.

MND is a hideous disease, but things like MS, Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Guillain-Barre, and Epilepsy just to name a few, are no picnic and by and large only dealt with with symptom management that is hit and miss.

Basically the message is, have a heart attack, not a brain malfunction. ;)

Reactions: 5 users

caesar

Tiger Champion
Feb 9, 2015

Brave, Brave man is Neil and his family as well.
Really tragic and inspiring at the same time, (i did have the tissues out), pretty emotional segment.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Superstar
Aug 20, 2005
Just watching it now. I think presenting himself as his condition degenerates makes it ‘really’ real Vs it happening behind closed doors. Very impressive and sad at the same time.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Unfortunately we really don't have a great deal of knowledge about the brain and the nervous system in comparison with the rest of the body.

MND is a hideous disease, but things like MS, Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Guillain-Barre, and Epilepsy just to name a few, are no picnic and by and large only dealt with with symptom management that is hit and miss.

Basically the message is, have a heart attack, not a brain malfunction. ;)
Close friends have lost parents to MND and CJD. Both horrible.

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
Watching a replay. Robbo got one thing right, they started to talk about Goodes and amongst other things he said "no one really cares what I think" just after mussing how he couldn't add to it but proceeded to anyway. He's a dill.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Brave, Brave man is Neil and his family as well.
Really tragic and inspiring at the same time, (i did have the tissues out), pretty emotional segment.

It wasn't easy to watch. Kept thinking that when Neil finally passes, I might avoid the media for a month.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Just watching it now. I think presenting himself as his condition degenerates makes it ‘really’ real Vs it happening behind closed doors. Very impressive and sad at the same time.
yep. visual awareness. get in peoples living rooms to show exactly what happens. its admirable stuff, and devastating to watch.
we need to be confronted sometimes to get 'real'.