AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
yep. visual awareness. get in peoples living rooms to show exactly what happens. its admirable stuff, and devastating to watch.
we need to be confronted sometimes to get 'real'.

Mark Robinson is in our lounge rooms every night,

and we're all still drinking.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
What was difficult to watch was Elmer Fudd. Not Neil. He was on the fringe of saying something inappropriate or insensitive every 30 seconds. You could see the look of aprehension on Mince's face.

Guy is just a total moron.

Reactions: 5 users

BetterTigers

Tiger Rookie
May 21, 2011
Am glad Jack was on last night and called out Robbo on his repeated use of Shy and not Shay to pronounce Shai's name. Robbo tried to laugh it off as deliberate but Jack shut that crap down.

Amazing to see the leadership change in Jack now compared to the young Jack. Well done.

Reactions: 4 users

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
What was difficult to watch was Elmer Fudd. Not Neil. He was on the fringe of saying something inappropriate or insensitive every 30 seconds. You could see the look of aprehension on Mince's face.

Guy is just a total moron.

I like many others (so they say) stopped watching AFL360 a year or so back, i still occasionally see jacks segment if on RFC site or if Dimma is on the coaches etc..

I just find the footy reporting now such low standards and talking politics and making up stuff and then debating their lies annoying.. Im a busy guy and hate Drama, at home, work, everywhere, the footy media as many have said have many ppl in it and not enough content so they create Drama..

I do miss the old days of talking footy and few others, probably the best one is On the Couch but i dont like lyon or healy so watch very little now...

Reactions: 3 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I like many others (so they say) stopped watching AFL360 a year or so back, i still occasionally see jacks segment if on RFC site or if Dimma is on the coaches etc..

I just find the footy reporting now such low standards and talking politics and making up stuff and then debating their lies annoying.. Im a busy guy and hate Drama, at home, work, everywhere, the footy media as many have said have many ppl in it and not enough content so they create Drama..

I do miss the old days of talking footy and few others, probably the best one is On the Couch but i dont like lyon or healy so watch very little now...
Fair call. Think many people agree with that outlook.

Think even the clubs and AFLPA are canvassing the AFL to review its accreditation policy and the media standards (lack of) being applied.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Am glad Jack was on last night and called out Robbo on his repeated use of Shy and not Shay to pronounce Shai's name. Robbo tried to laugh it off as deliberate but Jack shut that crap down.

Amazing to see the leadership change in Jack now compared to the young Jack. Well done.
That was hilarious.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
For those who enjoy Robbo's foibles, get onto Buckley's press conference at the moment. His aptitude on Zoom is hilarious to watch.
Haaargh haaaaargh haaaargh !!! He is just totally *** up the entire press conference for everyone because he cant connect online properly. Talking over the top of everyone....on delay ....dropping out....nobody can (as usual) understand a word he's saying. The Pies are pissing themselves laughing and ridiculing him. Sounds like he's drunk again.

Geezuz he is just an outright embarrassment the guy. How the hell does he have a job ? It's just staggering.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hah hah hah Mince absolutely humiliating Elmer about the fool he made of himself during the Buckley press conference.

Ffs. Get rid of him Mince.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

On the way to number 14.
Apr 26, 2004
They replayed the 2018 PF like the Scum won the flag.

After this game, the Tigers went north and the Scum went south. FACT!

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
They replayed the 2018 PF like the Scum won the flag.

After this game, the Tigers went north and the Scum went south. FACT!
Ffs you’d think Elvis had died the way they’re carrying on. A full show dedicated to him resigning. Far out.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He is a front bar *smile*-head. Spends his day punting, sinking beers and telling BS stories to the other no hopers in attendance.
That's exactly what Hutchison was like in the late 90's.
Spent his time between the Take away shop on Swan street and in & out of the Rising Sun TAB.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Did anyone else hear the fool, when speaking of Ross Lyon's credentials he said....
'no other coach for years has been able to grab a group and say, listen up boys, this is the way we're going to play.... and then had them play that way.... no other coach has done that Gerard!'

Someone should be on the phone to Benny to tell him we're wasting our *smile* time with Hardwick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users