AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Apparently on 360 on Monday, Mr Magoo said that there are still some current board members at Essendon that want Hird back as he has "Unfinished business" there!!

You can't make this sh!t up! :ROFLMAO: :rotfl1 :rotfl2

May Essendumb's long reign of mediocrity continue!
Even Mince couldn’t hide his disbelief at what he was hearing.

Reactions: 1 user

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Even Mince couldn’t hide his disbelief at what he was hearing.
Must be a tough gig for Whateley. You mightn't like him but he at least has a brain and you can see him sitting there constantly pondering how he is going to steer the conversation away from Robinson making a complete goose of himself.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
How does this clown (Magoo) still hold a job??!!
It’s one of life’s mysteries. He’s a complete and utter dill. I remember some years ago he got caught up in a Nigerian bank scam. FFS the guy is in the media and doesn’t know enough not to click on a suspicious looking link. Then again some people like listening to BT commentate.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Must be a tough gig for Whateley. You mightn't like him but he at least has a brain and you can see him sitting there constantly pondering how he is going to steer the conversation away from Robinson making a complete goose of himself.
:mhihiYep. Facial expressions show it.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
How does this clown (Magoo) still hold a job??!!

Well, going by this thread, lots of people watch his show. If the ratings drop he will be gone. The ratings clearly are not low enough for them to sack him. Isn't he also the chief football writer at the HUN? Don't buy the HUN (for so many reasons, apart from the fact there is never more than 5 minutes of useful reading in that sh!tsheet) just don't feed the d!ckhead.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Well, going by this thread, lots of people watch his show. If the ratings drop he will be gone. The ratings clearly are not low enough for them to sack him. Isn't he also the chief football writer at the HUN? Don't buy the HUN (for so many reasons, apart from the fact there is never more than 5 minutes of useful reading in that sh!tsheet) just don't feed the d!ckhead.

DS
Don't buy the HUN - check!
Don't watch mindless footy shows - check!

I get most of my footy news/info from PRE.

Reactions: 5 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

DS
Ratings probably wouldn’t make a great deal of difference to 360. It’s on Fox. Subscription TV tends to base things on how many people have the entire package, not individual shows.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Gotta play fair, and give Robbo a like for his rant tonight.

Finally someone calling it as it is, the game, and it’s rules/interpretations are broken.

But are the ones who can actually do something about it actually listening?

Reactions: 4 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

Finally someone calling it as it is, the game, and it’s rules/interpretations are broken.

Problem is, being as dumb as he is, he struggled badly to articulate it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

He’s actually had issues with it from the start, but as you say he struggles to form coherent sentences, so no one listens.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Whimpy is mates with the Scott brothers. He is trying to protect Brad from the complete basket case he has created.

Reactions: 7 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Whimpy is mates with the Scott brothers. He is trying to protect Brad from the complete basket case he has created.
Pinoccio said he could see why they played the dangerous tackle againsr Grimes.
What a load of Croc Shitt.
They sat there going over the Hawks Brisbane game.
Any chance they had there eyes open during our game.
I reckon Hardwick is on the verge of blowing a Beveridge style casket not a reporter but on the umpires.
In the 48 hrs since our game, what's the general conversation about the game??
It's all about the shocking decisions paid against us