AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Pinoccio said he could see why they played the dangerous tackle againsr Grimes.
What a load of Croc Shitt.
They sat there going over the Hawks Brisbane game.
Any chance they had there eyes open during our game.
I reckon Hardwick is on the verge of blowing a Beveridge style casket not a reporter but on the umpires.
In the 48 hrs since our game, what's the general conversation about the game??
It's all about the shocking decisions paid against us

Hobbs thought he was done for holding the ball. You could see the look on his face when Grimes got him.

Whimpy is another AFL apologist mouthpiece and a salty Geesook supporter to boot. No wonder he is trying to defend a free kick against us. If it was against Dangerflop, Porkins or Duckwood his honker would have looked and sounded like puffing Billy he'd have been so outraged. He is part of the problem not the solution.

Reactions: 3 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Hobbs thought he was done for holding the ball. You could see the look on his face when Grimes got him.

Whimpy is another AFL apologist mouthpiece and a salty Geesook supporter to boot. No wonder he is trying to defend a free kick against us. If it was against Dangerflop, Porkins or Duckwood his honker would have looked and sounded like puffing Billy he'd have been so outraged. He is part of the problem not the solution.
This is the guy who helped bring the Stand rule in to increase scores after out 2020 season. It started so much more once he swapped from ABC to SEN. So you can see his agendas.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Can someone get a shot Wheatley’s face when Robbo called that Freo bloke a *smile*?

He winced and you could see him thinking “ Why me?”, it was high comedy.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

'The State of the Game'. I'll never forgive the prick. The game is in significantly worse shape now than when we won the flag in 2017.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Not 360 but On The Couch Garry Lyon tries to throw Jack Riewoldt under the bus saying to the panel did anyone see Jack throw his leg out for a deliberate trip and then showed the vision but pretty much got radio silence from the panel. He then sort of whispered "I must have been the only one that spotted it"
So Garry thinks he's so observant yet failed to observe Balta hopping 50 metres to the bench with a hamstring and then calling it a fake injury sub before retracting

• Angry
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Not 360 but On The Couch Garry Lyon tries to throw Jack Riewoldt under the bus saying to the panel did anyone see Jack throw his leg out for a deliberate trip and then showed the vision but pretty much got radio silence from the panel. He then sort of whispered "I must have been the only one that spotted it"
So Garry thinks he's so observant yet failed to observe Balta hopping 50 metres to the bench with a hamstring and then calling it a fake injury sub before retracting
Hope JR takes Lyon's job in the media when he retires.

Reactions: 6 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Can someone get a shot Wheatley’s face when Robbo called that Freo bloke a *smile*?

He winced and you could see him thinking “ Why me?”, it was high comedy.
Here you go ... some kind soul has already uploaded the episode to YouTube ....

Hilarious. Robinson uttering a few four-letter words here. I wonder if they draw the line anywhere and if he is aware of where that line is.
I assume they're on a delay anyway in case he really does let fly.

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
On a positive note Paddy Ryder was super impressive tonight with the OTC team. Always liked him as a footballer, he’s tough and talented, he appears an even better bloke.

Reactions: 5 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
This is the guy who helped bring the Stand rule in to increase scores after out 2020 season. It started so much more once he swapped from ABC to SEN. So you can see his agendas.
Nah don't believe that. Brad Scott and Shocking use him as publicist - he try's to sell their stupid ideas as good.

In return they invite him to their annual Geesook pre-season luv in. They have a white board session on how to bring down Richmond on the agenda every year.

Last edited:

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dimma's on tonight so let's see what he says.........Goodwin's also on. Interesting to see how much spin he'll throw out after today's loss.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Mince asks Dimma about our slump in 2018 which makes Dimma 'advise' Goodwin, but you can see Dimma's face look a bit hesitant.:mhihi

They used him as the adviser.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Will be interesting what Scat's supporting Whateley's take is on Stewart's dog act is on SEN and 360 today.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Interesting Jack and Shovekins on this show Tuesday night right after/during the verdict.

As I just posted about Dimma, I wish Jack would stop playing friendly with these d-heads. Neither player or coach show it to us.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
How was Jono Brown (of all people) last night saying it was a good thing the Stewart incident didn't result in serious injury like the Brayshaw/Gaff one?
Hello Browny are you all there? A brain injury is serious. With all the research coming out on CTE it's potentially far worse than a busted jaw.
It's dark ages thinking that concussion isn't a serious injury.
You only had to look at Dion in a near vegetative state for a few minutes to see the impact Stewart's elbow had on his brain. Who knows how badly it will impact him in future. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not serious.
Time to change the narrative on concussion but the AFL media will continue to water the seriousness of it because of hovering law suits. Blah.

Reactions: 12 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
How was Jono Brown (of all people) last night saying it was a good thing the Stewart incident didn't result in serious injury like the Brayshaw/Gaff one?
Hello Browny are you all there? A brain injury is serious. With all the research coming out on CTE it's potentially far worse than a busted jaw.
It's dark ages thinking that concussion isn't a serious injury.
You only had to look at Dion in a near vegetative state for a few minutes to see the impact Stewart's elbow had on his brain. Who knows how badly it will impact him in future. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not serious.
Time to change the narrative on concussion but the AFL media will continue to water the seriousness of it because of hovering law suits. Blah.
Brown is a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users