AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Still haven’t watched a minute of any AFL talking shows

Can already tell why they’re holding off:

1. If they praise us, the story is we’ve got an inspirational club culture that can win the premiership on the back of incredible kids and everyone stepping up

2. Just wait for a loss and “analyse” why it happened (injuries)

It’s all a formula to get viewers guys, don’t take it so personally

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
scottyturnerscurse said:
Same for every team.

Wish we were *smile* again so people would take more about us on TV about how *smile* we are.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
ToraToraTora said:
We have a game in a little over 2 weeks....one I pencil in every season....want it...bad.....that wipes the smirk off a few in media (if we win)....particularly one big nose.

Geez I wanna win that friday night Geelong game.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
As he gets interrogated by Bitchy Blobbo, I just heard Trelol say "What I can say is that the group that we have, the players that we have, from the Board all the way down, the love, the support, the care that we have internally for each other....."..........uhm......where have I heard that before?.....geez, just can't remember...:rolleyes:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
As he gets interrogated by Bitchy Blobbo, I just heard Trelol say "What I can say is that the group that we have, the players that we have, from the Board all the way down, the love, the support, the care that we have internally for each other....."..........uhm......where have I heard that before?.....geez, just can't remember...:rolleyes:

Can’t believe he got a gig on tv. I feel like cancelling my Foxtel.
The footy shows on Foxtel are unbearable.
Gary Lyon can’t understand him
Healy massive Richmond hater,

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Yeah nauseating wasn't it........ wished they'd stuck the camera on Jack.....o_O
Earning his pay sitting opposite the competitions biggest tosser (of the ball)

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I see fox has given the ass to another footy show, I think it was up the guts , must have been 100s of these shows that have now failed, won’t be long and grumpy old men will be back

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I see fox has given the ass to another footy show, I think it was up the guts , must have been 100s of these shows that have now failed, won’t be long and grumpy old men will be back

The Footscray knobs show BobOff is as boring as fulk.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

I saw Up the Guts a couple of times. Lawrence Mooney has his moments but overall it was pretty ordinary. He had this sidekick called Deano. Don’t know who he is but he is probably the unfunniest comedian I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I saw Up the Guts a couple of times. Lawrence Mooney has his moments but overall it was pretty ordinary. He had this sidekick called Deano. Don’t know who he is but he is probably the unfunniest comedian I’ve ever seen.
You’ve never seen Dave Hughes Riddler ?

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Maybe I'm just an old fart but that Lawrence Mooney is pretty unfunny IMO

KB last seen @ Centrelink!

Reckon they should get some ex players who are actually humorous and reserect league teams!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’d like to see some more serious type shows, somewhat like on the couch, none with any of these journos like Robbo, Ralph, Stevens, Barrett, tell me anyone would want to have some beer and pretzels and talk footy with them ? Not bloody likely . I understand some shows are aimed at the kids like Bounce which is fair enough .

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I actually liked the show but it did have a dull atmosphere which is why not many watched it. I reckon The Beep Test is probably the best one to watch and has the formula to become a bigger quiz show.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Robbo: Richmond has done nothing!
Also Robbo: Essendon is the most exciting team in the league!

Reactions: 4 users