AFL360

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Once again 4 shows
Only talking footy praises our game.
Afl360. Dont bring us up when we win.
400 shows not sure ive heard Robison praise our team and especially our kids.
Gerard likes Stack.
On the couch. Is Healy sleeping with the entire wC team? I hope we smash them.
Just to see if goes for his Yippie ya yo **** again.
Roos loves us. Lyon thows up everytime he needs to compliment our game.
Brown. Actually believes Brisbane are a chance. Brisbane will be the bye in the finals.
Footy confidential. Can't watch it. Hutchinson is jabba the hut in a suit.

Reactions: 1 user

aoc1974

Tiger Rookie
Mar 1, 2015
This conversation probably comes from my comments earlier. Don't know Wayne Campbell from a bar of soap apart from that he appeared to have a fair amount of confidence in his own abilities when he played for us.
Just threw it out there for no particular reason but mainly due to his experience across a lot of areas.
As big as the footy industry may appear to us **** kickers on the outside. ..... it's pretty well a closed shop on the inside with those in the know having access to who's capable and who's not.

For all I know he may be off to pull beers at one of his pubs.

For the time being we're in the fortunate position of having Brendon and Balmey heading up the key areas of our club and whatever appointments are made in the future, I'm trusting them.

totally agree with Tony B-Hicks
keep that bloke 1,000 miles away from the place
we need quality smart strong and independent thinkers, not followers who are full of their own self importance

front runner!!!

The_General

Brain washing the kids, one stuffed toy at a time
May 4, 2004
Footy confidential. Can't watch it. Hutchinson is jabba the hut in a suit.
Hutchison will be in a different role next season. Take it to the bank. He won't be on that show is my inside word.

spook

It is only the intellectually lost who ever argue.
Jun 18, 2007
yep, a 5 goal win in **** conditions against an up & coming team that were actually older than us and oh yea, our 3 best players out.

Na, not praiseworthy at all
Shut up, you wanted to trade Sheds.

;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Rookie
Jun 22, 2019
Wayne didn't achieve great success at Tigerland and it can be argued that GWS has underdelivered since (and before?) he was there. Also there was always chatter about figjamism at Tigerland among the leadership group while he played.

But apart from such scuttlebutt, what's the evidence behind statements that he needs to be kept 1000 miles away? Is it scapegoating or does anyone have anything solid to offer?
I had a bit to do with him
There was definitely Figjam within the playing group that existed when he first arrived at Richmond and was passed down to guys like Lids. Us and them ( young players ) mentality that has now completely changed. Campbell, Daffy, and even Knights didn’t see it as their job to inspire or encourage others.
He’s also not a natural communicator nor media performer so could never see him as a CEO. He’s a football administrator at best but he’s certainly not cancer. He does have a look on his face that people don’t naturally warm to

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
I had a bit to do with him
There was definitely Figjam within the playing group that existed when he first arrived at Richmond and was passed down to guys like Lids. Us and them ( young players ) mentality that has now completely changed. Campbell, Daffy, and even Knights didn’t see it as their job to inspire or encourage others.
He’s also not a natural communicator nor media performer so could never see him as a CEO. He’s a football administrator at best but he’s certainly not cancer. He does have a look on his face that people don’t naturally warm to
I always noticed he & Knighta, two top players, never really got on close. Same with Chimp & Lids.

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
How do you know him Richo?
I wouldn't say I know him well but I've seen him on various occasions in a range of settings.

Apart from a shared involvement in the AFL industry we also come from the same area of Country Victoria and played in the same footy league.

Every time I have seen him I've been unimpressed with how he treats ordinary people. I find him arrogant, rude and just plain lacking in manners.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I knew him a little bit in the 90s, "doesnt suffer fools gladly", "tells it like it is" would be a couple of descriptors I'd use.

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Cue Pricky and all of Geebung whinging now they definitely won't be playing at their dung heap.

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
I wouldn't say I know him well but I've seen him on various occasions in a range of settings.

Apart from a shared involvement in the AFL industry we also come from the same area of Country Victoria and played in the same footy league.

Every time I have seen him I've been unimpressed with how he treats ordinary people. I find him arrogant, rude and just plain lacking in manners.
I remember a bit of figjamism through the media in the early/mid 90s when he and Daffy were at their peak.