AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
How I would love for Geelong ending up 3rd or 4th. Will make his earlier campaign to play a home final in Geelong look very very silly.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
How I would love for Geelong ending up 3rd or 4th. Will make his earlier campaign to play a home final in Geelong look very very silly.
Cartoon is the team that (now) can do the job at the Cattery, but it gives us an away final which is not good.

Last edited:

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Don't expect anything about us tonight. They almost always take the negative angle these shows. It will all be about the pressure other coaches/teams are under etc.
Boring.

As usual, Blobbo or someone will be speaking about us and Kermit will cut-off. Happens a lot of times.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Tonight I think we will get a mention. It's being called the game of the season by everyone. They can't avoid talking about it but odds on Blobbo will try and bring in Essendon and Scooter draw parallels with Geelong.

Salty will come in and say no, he didn't watch our game but questions how a 1pt game between 1 and 2 can be thought of as inferior especially as Geelong played away from home.

Reactions: 7 users

Stylo

Tiger Champion
Oct 13, 2012
Tonight I think we will get a mention. It's being called the game of the season by everyone. They can't avoid talking about it but odds on Blobbo will try and bring in Essendon and Scooter draw parallels with Geelong.

Salty will come in and say no, he didn't watch our game but questions how a 1pt game between 1 and 2 can be thought of as inferior especially as Geelong played away from home.

This is so accurate

• Haha

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Big Nose rolls out the stat... Dangerhack out of 26 shots on the run from 30-40m has kicked TWO GOALS! Big Nose calls it a "statistical anomaly"! Everyone else calls it Paddy can't hit the side of a barn.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Nick Riewoldt, King Carey, Dermie and Johnno Brown in the Tigers corner.

Thatll do me. I'll be happy with those four.

The others can have Gonzo Wankley and Blobbo, and Gazza and Whispie and Huddo and Sock Puppet Maher and Durrrrwayne

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Big Nose rolls out the stat... Dangerhack out of 26 shots on the run from 30-40m has kicked TWO GOALS! Big Nose calls it a "statistical anomaly"! Everyone else calls it Paddy can't hit the side of a barn.
But it IS a statistical anomaly. No way has Dangerfield nailed two shots from anywhere.

Reactions: 1 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
I know its a tired refrain, but gawd the footy shows are awful. The 'talent' is woeful, the 'analysis' pathetic, the 'baiting' a joke. Most are unwatchable - I only watch On the Couch (occasionally) for sensible discussion. Gary Lyon hosting did his best to stuff that up.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Clangerfield!!!!

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

The others can have Gonzo Wankley and Blobbo, and Gazza and Whispie and Huddo and Sock Puppet Maher and Durrrrwayne
Unfortunately Craig Durwayne is all over us. On 3AW tonight he said he couldn’t see anyone beating us at the G.

That’s a *smile* Jonah if ever I’ve heard one. Get off our bandwagon Durwayne:mad:

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

You can add Cornes to the second list of names. Flogs United FC would be an ideal name.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Time to check Boof Footy to see if the No Ticket For You thread is up and about.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
It is going to be awesome winning the flag and listening/watching the Tiger hating media moan, *smile* and whinge about our finishing run of games at the 'G.