AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
King must be bleeding about us getting to where we have without Rance. It goes against his whole ‘no Rance, no Richmond’ thing. When Dusty is in the sort of form he currently is, the only thing that will stop him is injury.

Fox Footy chief analyst. .... picked Essendon for the flag 3 yrs running iirc.... analyze that:confused:

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
He is just the typical modern sports journalist. Just writes articles for the biggest reaction rather than substance

Exactly.

Have a look at the front page of the Brisbane Times Sports section. Scrolling down the page you've got headline general news, then NRL, then Cricket, then Rugby Union, then Soccer...then AFL! It's just not that popular in Brisbane.

Richmond Membership 2019 = 103,358
Brisbane Membership 2019 = 28,023

So you write to the biggest group and for the biggest reaction. The standard practice for getting a big reaction in 2019 is to pi$$ people off with half-baked positions that ignore facts and science. Robbo isn't going anywhere, he's a master bull$#itter.

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Fox Footy chief analyst. .... picked Essendon for the flag 3 yrs running iirc.... analyze that:confused:
He's picked the West coast this year. Sold on their brave 6 point loss to the tigers. Thanks goodness he hasn't picked us.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
The knob Hutchison. Any time Caro brings up anything to say about us. He shuts her down.
With the ‘are on you on the bandwagon again Caro?”
I think it has been 4-5 times this year, he has stopped her cold with that type of crap.
I’m not sure Caro should stay on that show anymore.

She does sound a lot like a fan when she's discussing us these days.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
She does sound a lot like a fan when she's discussing us these days.
And why shouldn't she?
Spent as much time bagging the Tiggies, just like us regular fans when we were crap for 35 years. Reckon she's done the hard yards n earned the right to join us on the Tiggy train of finals joy.

Reactions: 2 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
I remember seeing Caro at a Richmond game many years ago , Friday night. , us beating the eagles against the odds , and she was wearing a scarf and barricking hard .

Through her job she might say things that annoy , but from I saw that night , she is a supporter through and through.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We know Jabba hasn’t got the balls to barrel Scott, but I reckon Pinocchio being s Geelong supporter might ask him some pointy questions.
It will interesting viewing this week.

*****WARNING
anyone watching ‘on the couch’ this Monday night please keep a distance from the screen.
Healy might just explode after WC and especially NitNat preformed well.
He will carry on how good WC are.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Wasn't really a criticism, but other clubs' supporters in the media cop plenty of flak for not being objective.

Hutchy doesn't even give her the chance to lack objectivity. As soon as she mentions the word Richmond, he scoffs and talks down to her immediately. He's a flog of the highest order.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Hutchy doesn't even give her the chance to lack objectivity. As soon as she mentions the word Richmond, he scoffs and talks down to her immediately. He's a flog of the highest order.

Caro gets a faraway look in her eyes and starts waxing lyrical when talking about Richmond. Yeah Hutchy's a flog.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Would be an interesting vote, worst journo, drunk blobbo, hutchy, parrot or tom browne?

• Haha

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Would be an interesting vote, worst journo, drunk blobbo, hutchy, parrot or tom browne?
Too hard. You'd need different categories.

Worst drunk fanboi
Worst AFL mouth piece
Worse richmond hater
Worst fantasy story journo

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
How does Kermit feel after his slow, pathetic, old codger team played like fairies last night?

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
There's always the hope that Brisbane's tactic backfires. The umpires won't want to be used as public pawns.

This.

A quiet chat might’ve worked, but the media storm to presssure the umpires into favouring Brisbane should backfire.

Most of all, it shows Brisbane are feeling desparate.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Guys, Robbo is working you with his articles. They’re not opinions.

I haven’t read one Robbo article or listened to him speak for two years (outside when the RFC website uploads something Richmond), and when I read the gist of what he’s putting out there on here, it’s clear what he’s trying to do.

Take it for what it is...

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I feel Johnathon Doofus brown went to Paul Roo’s for him to highlight the holding Cameron crap in round 23.
The media will throw everything at us, to try to put us off.
We might never get a better opportunity again. So we need to stick tight and get the job down.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
There's a lot of grinding teeth out in media land this morning. Give us nothing you twats. We will have our flag anyway.