AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Typical show last night...
25 min talking about Greene (and GWS)
25min crapping on about Geelong (and what they have to do to beat us)
6min about the Pies (and according to Nick Riewoldt, it’s amazing how well they have done cos they have been decimated by injuries)
2min of Blobbo blunders (claims GWS have been the unluckiest club cos of its stars being out at the wrong times.......ummm, nothing unlucky about your thugs getting suspended dipstick!!)
2min on Richmond......(nothing that we didn’t already know......although Mark Manure actually praised how good we were...highlight of the show)

So, I guess that means that if we get thru to the GF, then next weeks shows will be re titled “Collingwood 360”, or “GWS 360”...

Can’t wait!

Robbo wants us to lose BAD.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Nick Riewoldt did his usual pump up Richmond talk , Robbo looked clearly uncomfortable ,

Then chipped in with, last year they used the excuse they peaked too early ,

Then a bit later , they better win Friday ,

A heads up, If we do lose Friday , a chokers article is coming , he is praying for it
I saw this last night. All negative questions about us from Blobbo: "they better win it, they better win it"

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I saw this last night. All negative questions about us from Blobbo: "they better win it, they better win it"

He refuses to talk about our players.
I think in the last 2 months besides Dusty nothing about Edwards, Cotchin or castagna.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016

I assume he thinks that’s what Richmond supporters are feeling, so he’s trying to echo that emotion.

A bit of a mis-read on his part though IMO.

Most supporters really don’t care about last year and just feel excited and optimistic about this year - we appreciate the ride because we know what it used to feel like being a club like Essendon in the past.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I assume he thinks that’s what Richmond supporters are feeling, so he’s trying to echo that emotion.

A bit of a mis-read on his part though IMO.

No, Robbo's body language and interjections were classic examples of someone not wanting to hear what was being said and trying to find ways to spin it in a negative fashion.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Whateley is the puppet master on all this stuff. He wants to take some pressure off his Cats. It looks like barracking if he does it himself so he gets Blobsy to do it. Blobsy hasn’t planned anything he is going to say anyway so he is grateful for the content.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
No, Robbo's body language and interjections were classic examples of someone not wanting to hear what was being said and trying to find ways to spin it in a negative fashion.

Maybe I’m naive, but I think he’s an actor and that’s why he’s become a multimillionaire by doing this.

The drunk at the bar doesn’t rise to a top, cut-throat media role by accident

But I don’t even watch the show lol

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Maybe I’m naive, but I think he’s an actor and that’s why he’s become a multimillionaire by doing this.

The drunk at the bar doesn’t rise to a top, cut-throat media role by accident

But I don’t even watch the show lol
I think you give him too much credit 123.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I just watched last nights 360.

It was odd, Robbo and Gerard crying a river over GWS “bad luck” over the last 3 finals series.

Then it’s “they better win, what one thing does Geelong need to do right, no excuses,” and bizarrely referring to 2018 saying everyone just fell for Richmond’s narrative that we “peaked to early”.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Im pretty sure Dunstall just asked why wouldnt geelong have bought Varcoe in for Hawkins.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Yobbo at it again on 360. Reckons Richmond has the most at stake. Wouldn’t want to go home in a PF. One flag on 3 years won’t cut it blah blah blah.

Fair dinkum he’s willing us to lose. They way he carries on you’d reckon we’d lost 5 preliminary finals in a row.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Yobbo at it again on 360. Reckons Richmond has the most at stake. Wouldn’t want to go home in a PF. One flag on 3 years won’t cut it blah blah blah.

Fair dinkum he’s willing us to lose. They way he carries on you’d reckon we’d lost 5 preliminary finals in a row.
Won't cut what Blobbo?? How about place pressure on the Chokers to not choke again!!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Like Essendon one flag in 20 years

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Robbo has been waiting the entire week for someone to say we have NO chance, we are chokers, we will lose.
All he got in return, we are a gun side, we have a formidable game style & we deserve to be favourites.
Suck shhitt

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Typical show last night...
25 min talking about Greene (and GWS)
25min crapping on about Geelong (and what they have to do to beat us)
6min about the Pies (and according to Nick Riewoldt, it’s amazing how well they have done cos they have been decimated by injuries)
2min of Blobbo blunders (claims GWS have been the unluckiest club cos of its stars being out at the wrong times.......ummm, nothing unlucky about your thugs getting suspended dipstick!!)
2min on Richmond......(nothing that we didn’t already know......although Mark Manure actually praised how good we were...highlight of the show)

So, I guess that means that if we get thru to the GF, then next weeks shows will be re titled “Collingwood 360”, or “GWS 360”...

Can’t wait!

Hey Jet, I get your points about RFC not getting its just kudos from so many sections of the media. But don't let it flame you.
Winners are grinners and irrespective of how much attention (or not) the Club gets, it is simply great to be a Richmond supporter.
Let's bask in the glory we bring and feel by supporting the Tigers.

Reactions: 4 users